I had the same issue and I cured it with extensive research( and having tried over 50 products). The two main issues that cause this are yeast and low stomach acid. Luckily, treating both goes hand in hand. I would buy some organic apple cider vinegar( Make sure it has 'the mother' in it, it will explicitly say on the container). Braggs apple cider vinegar is a good brand that's trusted. Mix 1-2 tbsp with 150-250 ml of water. Also, make sure to drink lemon and lime water. Try supplements like capyrillic acid, grapefruit extract, and Betaine HCL. Completely eliminate sugar and gluten in all forms( look up Candida diet.). These supplements have the effect of both raising your stomach acid( which is actually a good thing for most people, because the majority of people actually have low stomach acid), and reducing fungi in your gut which is particularly loud when it ferments. If you try those supplements and notice a major improvement, I'd look into other antifungals like goldenseal, Olive Leaf Extract, Oil of Oreganol, Black Walnut, and Wormwood. Garlic, onion, and radishes are also particularly effective( and also help to increase stomach ph as well.). I bet if 99% of the people who had this issue followed this protocol, they would be cured of this issue after a couple months. It took me about 3 weeks to be completely cured- but most people will likely take longer as i only had this problem for a few months. Another thing I would suggest is adding in a probiotic containing Lactobacillus Acidophillus( you want at least 3-4 billion Acidophillus.). Jarrows 25 billion probiotic is particularly good for this. Also, avoid drinking lots of water or any liquids before bedtime or major work meetings as they will make your stomach slosh around and be louder. Wish y'all the best.

Very useful post. Thank you.

Hi Micheal,

I also have a case of the noisy grumbles. I have learnt to love and recently have trained my stomach to make different pitches. I can now recite the national anthem. Go figure!