Hi.. The left side of my tongue feels as if I bit my self but no?? How are you doing??

This sounds like candida. For sure. Try oil of oregano.

For what it's worth... My symptoms exactly. Dentist, orthododtist, MD, Psychiatry, Neurology. Lidocaine, antibiotic, antifungal. After many weeks (started in Nov. of 2013), It was determined that I had a type of neuralgia under my tongue, possibly due to pressure on the 9th cranial nerve. I was placed on a low dose of Lyrica. No improvement. Severe sporadic episodes of pain, and constant moderate pain. Dose of Lyrica increased (tripled). Finally achieved some relief. Put up with mild to mid discomfort off and on, but better than b/4. In six months, I functioned ok at work (I am a nurse), but exhausted at end of day And gained 40 poubds in those 6 months. Switched to gabapentin. Pretty good results, for the most part. In 2015, I saw a nurse practitioner for consultation regarding getting control of my weight. I told her this story. She suggested Vitamin B12 and Zinc. I started taking a fairly high dose daily, gradually increased to twice daily, and by Christmas of 2016 I completely weined myself off of the gabapentin. I did not write the doses of meds. Your health care provider should be in charge of that. I still have occasional episodes, but mild in comparison to the beginning. If I miss 2 or 3 doses of the supplements, the pain returns, so I know that is working. Hope this is helpful to you.

White dot then rash sounds like thrush. That’s an oral yeast infection. Docs can prescribe an oral rinse for it but I’ve always used gentian violet swabbed onto my tongue. I get it at my pharmacist (usually have to ask for it). It’s really purple and stains everything! So make sure you have a few days at home. One swabbing is usually all it takes. Hope you don’t have something else! Thrush is easy to treat! Make sure to get it verified by a doc.

i’m having this same problem!!! did you ever find out what it was?

Really.... Tongue cancer or infection? White blood cells to take of it.. How stupid can you be!

From last one month my right side of tongue is hurting and middle of the tongue is burning.. I am totally freak out, I went to dentist he said your tongue look fine apart of slight redness on the right hand side. Although i am able to eat without any problem but it burning sometime. I don't have any sore or bumps. I am taking Vitamin B from last 15 days but its not working .. sometime the symptoms become mild and sometime is very severe...I am not able to figure it out and doctors are not helping.. when you do search internet it will really panic you because internet make you believe it might be "CANCER" .. If anyone of you have similar experience and found the solution i would really be glad for your insights.

I was thinking I was doing that too and was going to ask the dentist if any teeth are sharp in the area of the sore tongue.