Hazy opacities are seen in right lung apex ? what does it mean ?

Hello doctor, I have my apicolordotic view and it shows fibrohazed infiltrates in the left upper lobe, likely due to PTB. Back in past, I have primary TB when I was highschool but I undergp medication for three months only because the supply of medicine in the center is insufficient so I decided to stop it and now I graduated college. During my medical for employment there is result on my x-ray and it seems that i have PTB right now but I dont see any symptoms of the infection .. Am I contagious ? Also there is no other positive result on my stool, urine and blood test .. Am I fit to work

Testing means xray and xray again and again? Stem cell is the only way to clear fibrohazed? How about longidaza drugs?

hi i just wanted to know what does it men
*faint confluent opacities are noted in the left upper lung consider minimal koch's infection

how can i cure this what kind of antibiotics i need to take ?// pls help me

How does fibrohazed in upper lungs cured

Sir medic.,my x ray result is PTB,RIGHT UPPER LOBE.
SUGGEST CLINICAL CORRELATION.,WHAT DOES IT MEANS?

Hi doc, what is the meaning of
FIBROTIC AND HAZY OPACITIES ARE SEEN IN THR LEFT UPPER LOBE.

PTB OF UNDERTERMINED ACTIVITY, LEFT UPPER LOBE... this is the impression doc....

may i know what is this mean for?

hi Good eve.. I had a PTB way back on 2012  and I complete my medical treatment at the same year.. all my sputum test were negative but the following month after my six month treatment  I decided to have  a chest xray, surprisingly  the result was suspicious densities are noted on both upper lobes.  suggest apicolordotic view for verification...so I thought it was nothing since I treated for six months and all my sputum test were all negative back then.. the following year 2013. I tried again for the chest xray and same result again.. then on 2014 I got my xray again and the same finding was shown . so I decided to take for another sputum test, good thing it was negative. until last year  I took again for an xray the same result as 2012 and the previous xray so I just decided for the second opinion. I told to my doctor everything in my medical history and she told me that I have scars.so she gave me a vitamins for my immune system.. however , last week I took another xray and same result again so I took another view of my xray and the result was fibrohazed opacities in both lungs, considering PTB so I was shock. so I went to the hospital for clarification they asked me to have a sputum test, so I did. is it possible that my case is a scars  because of my medical history.?  I hope that my sputum will be negative again on Monday. Or do I have  a PTB again because of my latest chest xray result?  hpoing for your immediate response. thank you and more power.

Fibrohazed Opacities are seen in the right upper lobe of my wife what does it mean?

medic-dan what is the meaning of my x-ray result? It says " Fibrohazed Opacities are noted on right upper lung "
Is it curable by antibiotics?