Hi All, I've read this forum from start to finish multiple times and It helped me immensely. I thought the least that I could do was return the favor and give you a similar story. Sorry for the length but I didnt want to miss any details that might help someone. About 7 Months ago i started feeling different, in reality it was probably much longer but this is when i really felt the effects of whatever was going on. This was Jan. of 2018 by the end of February I went to my primary care to talk about the symptoms because they had started to effect every facet of my life, work was becoming unbearable and I was exhausted at home.

Here are a list of symptoms I described to my doctor- Terrible Brain Fog, Shakes, Hot Flashes, ear pressure (not pain), Lack of concentration/focus, dizziness, stong heartbeat, jaw pressure, anxiety, exhaustion. Also, when at the Dr., my blood pressure was elevated substantially (around 159/98). Over the next couple months I saw my primary bi-weekly, I had an EKG that came back abnormal so obviously I was worried about this. They ordered an Echo Cardiogram and it was normal. Come to find out i've had an abnormal EKG (within acceptable variance apparently) atleast since I was 18. I am 38 now. I also had blood work, including Lyme which i thought could be the culprit. The only red flag was my Vitamin D which was 12? Apparently that is extremely low and definitely contributed to my exhaustion. As a quick

Background before I get into my teeth. As I mentioned I am 38 yrs old, I am not an anxious person at all, atleast I've never thought that and I've never had high blood pressure in my life. If I go to the Dr's it might be slightly elevated (130/85) but usually i'm right around 120/75. Not matter what I did when I went back to the Dr's my BP was elevated. They Dr. put me on Lisinopril 10mg for the BP and also Citalopram for the anxiety 20mg. After a few weeks the Citalopram took a bit of the edge off but I was still far from normal. Thats when I found this forum, I have all 4 wisdom teeth in, they really never bothered me but I did feel some pressure on the sides of my face, I went to my dentist and he said that they werent infected, they were semi-impacted but it was my choice to have them removed. I went to an oral surgeon who wouldnt take them out because of my Blood Pressure. It was a tough situation, I felt awful with all the symptoms described above, which I thought were contributing to my BP, but I couldnt get my teeth removed until the BP was under control.

Finally, about 4 weeks ago I had all 4 teeth removed. I feel much better, I would say I am 85% better, work is better, fatigue has diminised, and at my follow up with my Dr. my BP was 123/76. My Dr. was amazed that this was all because of my wisdom teeth. I still have some symptoms, my legs are tight sometimes, almost as if I'm anxious and I'm still a bit shaky at times. But Brain Fog, anxiety, dizziness, BP, Pounding HR, have all subsided.... I am still on the medication that I was originally put on and am currently weaning off of it with no problems. Hopefully I continue to get better. If anyone has any questions i'd be happy to help.

Couple Quick Notes- ****My Primary and Dentist/Oral surgeon really dont have any crossover whatsoever. My Primary had no idea that teeth could have this type of effect on my overall health. Have confidence that you know yourself better than your Dr., if you know you dont feel right be your own advocate.

****Interesting thought on my anxiety. I think in general we call get a touch anxious in situations, maybe speaking in front of a group of people or new social situations. I have never been bothered by these experiences because I could naturally always calm myself down. When i was sick, there was no way to calm myself, Its hard to explain but I dont think I was "more anxious" I just didnt have any mechanism of relaxing myself once on edge, it was extremely difficult to function.

My Best to everyone dealing with this.  It was Brutal,

Pat

so you had pressure in your temples? and after all wisdom teeth pulled .. that pressure went away?

Yes, pressure in my Temples, upper and lower Jaw as well. I feel about 90% better a couple months after surgery. I hope this helps.

How long did it take for the dizziness to go away

I'm five days post surgery and still have it

New Member
Did it go away for you?

New Member
Thank you for this!
I have had the same thing as you and the doctors thought I was going crazy. I removed both my upper wisdom teeth and my lower wisdom teeth on the right side.

I only have one left on the right side and it will also be removed in Jan.

I am so thankful for everyone who shared here! Thank you

I am on the fourth day. I still have some dizziness but only when I eat and lay down. I am still swollen though after the surgery

What's the update? I'm in a very similar position and quite interested in the results

I feel for you! My dizziness subsided alot, blood pressure normal again. No heart palp. My eye pain is getting better. The foggy head is zero.

I am though still in pain (earache) and temple pain. The left side is still in pain (removed 1 impacted tooth and the upper one). Did it 3 of December. So I am 3 months POST OP.

The right side was removed in Jan 3. I dont feel any pain at all and been jolly good but that tooth was not impacted. He removed it in 30 mins.

I guess it takes time until it heals. Seems like I developed TMJ. Jaw stiffness and sore on the legt side but they keep saying its normal

I regret not removing them before they gave me trouble

Hi EVERYONE !!

Allow me to start off by just saying that these past 2 weeks, especially the past 4 days, have been hell on earth for me, whatever sin's I've committed, they sure as hell have been repented for now. Now onto the important stuff, Firstly, Thank God I found this forum, I thought I was going crazy, I would start crying every couple of minutes from how frustrated I would get (Mind you I'm a 6'6'' guy who just turned 24), and it was horrible, My apologies for the long reply, but I need everyone who went through this, is currently going through it, and whomever will in the near future to know exactly what happened.

As far back as I can remember to approximately 1.5 - 2 years ago, I personally and mentally started to feel my health deteriorating, no joke, I was a smoker (still am), a drinker (quit 2 months ago, around the time the incidents started), I was always working and studying trying to get my sh*t together and all (life). With no breaks and no nothing in between. Anyways, around 2 months ago (which is strange because right now I just had a flashback of why I started drinking in the first place {IT WAS FROM THE WISDOM TEETH PAIN OMG}) wow, no joke guys I just remembered this right now while typing, speak of brain fog. Anyways, I quit drinking because I was starting to lose all interest in it as it stopped being a physical pain numbing agent, and became more of a mental numbing agent. Anyways I was like hell yeeee, living healthy and all that bs. And Then BOOM !! It hit me like a fu**ing truck, 2 months ago I started getting dizzy for no reason, when I stand up, when I sit down, when I lie down, I lost my interest in studying, like I couldn't bare the thought of opening the book, I couldn't concentrate that well (especially when gaming), I would wake up EVERY MORNING and lie in my bed for almost 2 HOURS straight not wanting to get up, either from exhaustion (even though I would sleep for around 16 hours at times to try and solve it) I was having a hard time breathing in class and at home, and I was like meh, whatever could be stress and ignored it. Up Until 5 days ago. This shi* hit me like a Tsunami.

I woke up, same old game of sitting and lying down for 2 hours and trying not to get dizzy, accompanied with the factor of a dry mouth ( which is normal for a smoker, but this time I felt it was different ). I get up all light headed and shi* I try to make it to the bathroom, and for a moment, I can't feel my legs, or face, or body in general, all I felt was a bloating feeling from my anus to my testicles to my stomach, I couldn't explain it to you if I tried, was it the vertigo, was it the dizziness and the light hotheadedness, I couldn't explain it at the begging. I had this wierd feeling of being a little cold, I could feel it INSIDE MY BONES, couldn't explain it, tried going to the bathroom, with extreme nausea and head pain ( You can all imagine what that's like ) and then I started panicking and calling family members to ask if anyone had the same issue before. My father told me his side was low blood pressure, My mom said Diabetic at a late age. I was baffled, and I decided to go to the doctors after school and all. Now fast forward a bit to the class room setting over the past 2 months, I couldn't breathe well in class ( Mind You I never had anxiety, no fear of public speaking, no nothing, This SHI* just snuck up on me). I would go eat at the mall near me, walk back to class having a cigarette to try and ease the bloating sensation and dizziness that I would get after eating. And as soon as I sit down ( could've been my tight belt {which wasn't really that tight, and never had a problem with before}) I would get this excruciating nausea along with stomach pain and an extremem bloating feeling, where I can't fart, I can't go to the bathroom unless I feel like my stomach has calmed down, etc etc.

Anyways, back to 3 or 4 days ago, I go to the doctors, I tell them I'm extremely light headed, feel some pain in my stomach, they check everything and tell me that im fine, blood pressure is perfect, sugar, glucose, red blood cells, everything is AOK, and one of them recommended a nasal spray for the extreme sinus inflamation that I'm having (which I thought is from smoking, but now after reading all of these replies, ims tarting to notice that it isn't).

Fast Forward to 3 days ago. I take the nasal spray for the first time, and BOOM, I can't breathe well, I'm extremely fatigued and light headed, I can't eat anything because I feel dizzy whenever I eat anything, even an apple, and Also I'm getting this weird adrenaline rush when I need to go to the bathroom followed by the light headedness, etc, etc. I immediately call my parents whom I haven't spoken to in almost 3 years (bad relations and whatnot), and I start crying to my mother begging her to come see me and hold my hand while im in this miserable state, it was so bad guys, you have no idea, words cannot describe the intense fatigue and loss of balance, and shortness of breath, along with the fact that I can't stand up for too long without being dizzy, or sit down for too long without being dizzy, the only thing that helped was lying down. As I slowly let the hyperventilation pass, only one thought was in my head, it was my lungs, so as soon as I started to feel better I hung up, went straight to the hospital to get my blood, pressure, lungs, etc checked. TO MY DISGUST AND SURPRISE, nothing was wrong, my lungs were in perfect health, the doctors are telling me the light headedness is from my stress, I can't eat well becuase of the stress, and I'm telling them no, it's something else, I feel it, but they don't have time for me I guess (FU*K the Ontario Hospital System), and they end up telling me it was an anxiety attack.

I was like cool, whatever, anxiety I can deal with, (Currently dealing with it 2 days later very well, even when I'm out of breath, this is without the medicine that they gave me, lorazopan or someshi*), and I go home disjointedness to the light headedness coming back again to haunt me, along with the nausea, I couldn't eat anything, My mind was super foggy, I can't formulate words that well, I feel like Im slurring my speech, the mind fog was absolutely insane,( again going back to not being able to concentrate and study and play video games ). I was in anguish, but somehow I was like I will find an answer to this.

Lowe and Behold, I stumble upon this website yesterday at night, Now on to more recent activities; yesterday.

Yesterday, again, I woke up to the same nausea feeling, I had this cold sensation again in my body, but no fever whatsoever, my brain feels like it's boiling from behind my eyes to my temple, and it doesn't feel painful, it feels more bloated (if that makes any sense, pretty much everyone had a different method of describing it on this website, but it boils down to the same feeling). I try to stomach down an apple and some dates, but I feel like IM gonna puke or sh*t myself if I do. Trying to go to the bathroom again, I need to apply a lot of pressure on my stomach to go to the bathroom, and it doesn't help at all with the nausea, but I manage to squeeze a couple o' bad boys out. I go back to bed trying to stomach down water (which in itself is the savior of this story), as I get my internal organs to work. again, the same feeling of nausea with light hotheadedness along with weird bloating pain in my abdominal and stomach region, stretching towards my anus and groin. I am still on the verge of collapsing, even while lying down, I feel extremely tired, along with the shi*ty doctors words, of (Oh it's all in your head, Oh it's just a mental issue) and me slowly starting to feel like I'm losing sense of mind and going mad because I know what I'm feeling and no one else does.

Anyways, around 5 pm I started to notice that I do feel a bit better, not sure if it's because I try to hold down food for a long time, or that the nausea goes away when I smoke, (do note that I used to smoke a pack a day before this, and now barely 3-4, which is the only bright side to this lol). Anyways I wake up today and think to myself, these doctors aren't going to help with nothing, so I took to google, and LORD ALMIGHTY, I AM NOT WORTHY TO STUMBLE UPON THIS THREAD, becuase over %90 of the posts here are people with my exact same problem. You don't understand how relieved I felt to know that someone somewhere out there had the same issue, and ontop of that FOUND A FIX. I was thrilled to the point where I was gonna get up, try to puke my heart out and run to the nearest dentist. Which I almost did.

Again I lied in bed this morning for 2 hours waiting on it to fade away, but it didn;t so I strapped myself and went ot the nearest dentist. They told me when was the last time you've been to a dentist, etc, etc. To their surprise I said 7 years, and they were like wow, why ? and I was like well, ummmmm not to be rude but you guys are crooks, and I'm a broke student. Anyways I made a mistake by telling the doctor my situation before getting his synopsis as I felt that I triggered a sort of ( this is the answer to my problems, please say it is) kind of face, but as he checked my teeth and X-rayed them ( $70 Fu**ing ) he told me that yes, your wisdom teeth seem to be causing inflammation around your ear part ( BINGO VERTIGO TRIGGER ), but he said it wasn't an assurity that it was it (BOY OH BOY IT WAS FOR ME). So I told him what are the options, and he said all 4 wisdom teeth have cavity's better to pull them out, etc, etc ( I tried holding a straight face, but the light headedness along with the stomach pain was kicking in again. As he offered some water, and told me to go to an EMT (ear, moth, throat I think doctor specialist, to figure it out). So hence I headed off to the other clinic, and told them I want an ultra sound for my stomach, check for worms whatever the hell it is just to be sure that it was from the teeth along with the EMT doctor appointment.

I spoke with a regular john doctor, telling me your stomach bacteria look great, again chiolestoral is good, pressure is good, no problem what so ever. and I told him, check my ear. He said that there is some wax and a tightness around it (In my head, I was thinking, bingo, wisdom teeth). Anyways long story short, I booked my EMT for Saturday, and tommorrow I will be doing an Ultra sound for my stomach, If the stomach doesn't show anything, then I'm sure that it's a wisdom tooth problem, if so. Then god be with me over my journey of trying to track this thing down, Even though im almost %78 sure that this is it, becasue almost %100 of the symptoms everyone on this forum had, I'm having at the moment. I don't even know how I'm writing this man. It just comes and goes as it pleases.

Anyways I wanted to ask all of you and any of you, if posted from the past, to tell me exactly how the procedure went, around how long did the pain stop, around how long did the dizziness stop, did the appetite go back to the way it is, what about the brain fog and semi-stroke-slurring (I know it's in my head but like ye). and for anyone coming in the future, please read this, as It will be the most general of symptoms that we all had, I will keep every one updated as much as I can up until I get back to my perfect health (Hopefully), then I can start suing the government, etc, etc. (Oh also forgot to mention, my reflexes slow down through out that period I mentioned, along with wierd eyeangles, I feel like my eyes are trying to go cross eyes, or are dizzy at times, along with a dry mouth at night and in the morning and at times just in normal day {Hot FLash Im guessing}, also sensitivity to light issue. That one get's me real fu*ked up at times.)

Anyways Thank You so Much Guys and Girls fro all fo your support, Looking forward to kicking the hell of out this thing issue that we have.

New Member
Hey guys..for someone who has a lot of the same problems (dizziness, headaches, anxiety, nausea, etc), how did you manage it until you got your teeth taken out? I still have 3 weeks left ;_;

Idk if people still check this but I’ve been having some of the symptoms I read throughout this thread. Mainly lightheaded, sensitive to light, not being able to focus and just feeling not all there, it’s really hard to explain it’s like I’m 10% high all the time and it’s bothereome and I think that brought on my anxiety and panic attacks I’ve been having now too. My two bottom wisdom teeth are impacted fully horizontal and I’m scheduled to get those along with one on the top out in 3 days. Dentists have been telling me to get them out for years but I kept putting it aside because of financial issues and the fact that I’m just nervous to get them out. My bottom left is peaking out and it was hurting rowdy 3 weeks ago and then the pain went away and that’s when I started feeling all these symptoms. I’m hoping getting them out will relieve some of these issues. It’s so scary.

Do That, make sure to get it removed, I eprsonally had all these symptoms, I'm the guy who wrote that long a** paragraph, and just a month later I started to feel better, but it wasn't from my wisdom teeth, It was from a rare bacteria called H.Pylori. It caused stomach ulcers which led to a GERD reaction which lead to the brain fog and dizziness, which led to me assuming that it was my teeth, I'm almost done the treatments, and I can %100 say that there is no physical pain what so ever, but there is a lot of mental anguish with it I will not lie.

Very interesting. I didn’t want to get my hopes too high that the cause of all this derealization, fatigue and anxiety was because of my impacted teeth. How exactly did you get that bacteria tho? And are you feeling better now?

I have been posting too much here too. I removed all my wisdom teeth and the symptoms got better for some time but came back and I have come to the conclusion that it is my neck that is the problem/my shoulders and shoulder blades. I have been through all test but not mri/or ct scan.

So I would look into the neck just like everyone said. I also got info from docs that I have some kind of tmj that caused so much trouble

That makes sense, if my symptoms don’t go away after my extractions I’ll definitly look into checking my neck and back. This whole experience has been horrifying. Especially the derealization part, it’s constant. :(