I am so sorry for what you are going through. Mine started in 2018 Sept. I have been living in a horror movie since than. The dizzy spells make me really afraid. It feels like I am dying. But I looked into so much until I got my neck, shoulders and shoulders blades. I think also I have TMJ.

These things happened 2 weeks after I filled my wisdom teeth. Its been a hell. I seem to ger these dizzy spells more now infront of the computer (work) and TV. I had the perfect life but it feels its falling apart because of my sickness and I wouldnt wish this upon anyone. I hope you feel better talking to us. You need to be strong and trust it is not serious since we are all with this issues and i am still alive since Sept 2018

If you sit infront of a computer than you need to check your neck. I have been through blood test, EKG, vitamins, hearing test and so on. The only things left is mri or ct which the docs said no to since they think its my tmj problem. I got antibiotics, antiinflammatory and so on. I have taken iron, B12, vitamin d, magnesium and so on.

The only thing helping getting these foggy feeling away and dizzy spells is when i get massage.

I used to be so strong and people used to look up to me and tell me i am so strong. But now i sm just scared all the time and thinking when is the next time this happens:

I gym and go to yoga. It helps me forget this horror. I was perfectly fine and than woke up to this thriller a day after.

This specific type of bacteria is dormant in everyone, it causes stomach ulcers, which can lead to the exact same symptoms as everyone else in this thread, I personally experienced it all, and the pain physically didn't go away until around 4 days ago, nearing the last days of the 14 day antibiotic cycle, the entire month on the other hand, was pure hell, (H.Pylori) is the name of it, and the issue is that once your done with the physical pain, the mental side starts and believe me it is a straining process, would not wish it on anyone, at the moment, the mental strain is going away (less mind fog, but more dis-association, some people telling me it's PTSD related due to the immense pain I was in) I sure as hell hope that, because this is the only thing standing in between me and my full recovery at the moment.

Yeah I’m think TMJ too, my jaw pops a lot now that I think about it. I appreciate the words of encouragement, I’m proud of you for not letting this break you. Keep it up and I know one day this will go away. I promise.

It seems I have that problem too..

How did you find out you had this bacteria? Did you do a blood test?

For anyone intrested! I am linking it 1000 % to my neck and shoulders. I may have bursitis or rsi. But i think bursitis (inflamation) of the sacs in the shoulder.

I have overused my shoulder it seems and as soon as i cet pain there than the foggy feeling starts and dizziness

Look into that

Had nothing to do with my teeth