I am so sorry for what you are going through. Mine started in 2018 Sept. I have been living in a horror movie since than. The dizzy spells make me really afraid. It feels like I am dying. But I looked into so much until I got my neck, shoulders and shoulders blades. I think also I have TMJ.

These things happened 2 weeks after I filled my wisdom teeth. Its been a hell. I seem to ger these dizzy spells more now infront of the computer (work) and TV. I had the perfect life but it feels its falling apart because of my sickness and I wouldnt wish this upon anyone. I hope you feel better talking to us. You need to be strong and trust it is not serious since we are all with this issues and i am still alive since Sept 2018

If you sit infront of a computer than you need to check your neck. I have been through blood test, EKG, vitamins, hearing test and so on. The only things left is mri or ct which the docs said no to since they think its my tmj problem. I got antibiotics, antiinflammatory and so on. I have taken iron, B12, vitamin d, magnesium and so on.

The only thing helping getting these foggy feeling away and dizzy spells is when i get massage.

I used to be so strong and people used to look up to me and tell me i am so strong. But now i sm just scared all the time and thinking when is the next time this happens:

I gym and go to yoga. It helps me forget this horror. I was perfectly fine and than woke up to this thriller a day after.

This specific type of bacteria is dormant in everyone, it causes stomach ulcers, which can lead to the exact same symptoms as everyone else in this thread, I personally experienced it all, and the pain physically didn't go away until around 4 days ago, nearing the last days of the 14 day antibiotic cycle, the entire month on the other hand, was pure hell, (H.Pylori) is the name of it, and the issue is that once your done with the physical pain, the mental side starts and believe me it is a straining process, would not wish it on anyone, at the moment, the mental strain is going away (less mind fog, but more dis-association, some people telling me it's PTSD related due to the immense pain I was in) I sure as hell hope that, because this is the only thing standing in between me and my full recovery at the moment.

Yeah I’m think TMJ too, my jaw pops a lot now that I think about it. I appreciate the words of encouragement, I’m proud of you for not letting this break you. Keep it up and I know one day this will go away. I promise.

It seems I have that problem too..

How did you find out you had this bacteria? Did you do a blood test?

For anyone intrested! I am linking it 1000 % to my neck and shoulders. I may have bursitis or rsi. But i think bursitis (inflamation) of the sacs in the shoulder.

I have overused my shoulder it seems and as soon as i cet pain there than the foggy feeling starts and dizziness

Look into that

Had nothing to do with my teeth

Did the dizzyness cease??

Hi, I know this thread is probably dead now but I just wanted to share my experiences in case anyone sees this and can advise, and also to thank everyone here - I've been feeling dizzy/occasionally nauseated constantly for almost exactly 2 months and this thread really helped ease the anxiety surrounding my symptoms. The idea that it could all be related to my wisdom teeth is suuuch a relief so fingers crossed.

Basically 2 months ago I suddenly felt quite dizzy and just not really present, which alarmed me and i went to A&E. Had an ECG, blood pressure & neurological tests and everything looked fine. I've also had a lot of blood tests which are also fine. Since then the dizziness/vertigo has remained and seems to get worse w/ movement. Initially my dr thought it could be vestibular neuritis, then some sort of post-viral fatigue, I have been feeling quite fatigued too but not to the point where i cant get out of bed or anything so idk, it just feels like something else. I've also been feeling pressure in my ears, occasional ringing & sensitivity to light and loud noises.

Last year I had an x-ray and 2 of my wisdom teeth were impacted and causing decay, and my dentist said they should be taken out. Being a student (im 20), and without any other symptoms at the time i stupidly ignored them for a year, as I was v busy. Forgot all about them until earlier this year when I felt a slight pain around the back of my jaw on either side, and also just in front of my ear where apparently the joint involved in TMJ is. I also have a slight bump just behind the bottom of my left ear which i think could be a swollen lymph node. I took painkillers and ignored my symptoms until, whilst revising for my exams, the dizziness appeared. I'm scheduled to get my wisdom teeth extracted now and have a preliminary x-ray and consultation with a new dentist in 3 weeks time, so im planning on discussing whether or not my vertigo could be due to my wisdom teeth or TMJ with him (my previous dentist dismissed the idea).

I have more exams at the end of August so struggling to study atm even though it makes me feel pretty dizzy. Fingers crossed i get to the bottom of it all, at this point i just want to know what is wrong with me. If i do get a concrete diagnosis i will make sure to post here in case anyone still reads it. i hope you all managed to fix your symptoms too.