I was freaking out as well. I went off for my period which was wacky, but was about 5 days late of having a new ring. I've just recently put it back in, but my husband and I have been having sex so I was really freaking out. I'm a little more eased now and I won't worry about a test unless I don't get my period this month. I used to always have sore nipples when I was younger right before my period but that stopped years ago.

Hey ladies! I have been off of Nuvaring for about two weeks now after about a year straight of taking it (I went on it after I had to have an ovarian dermoid cyst removed) and my nipples are sore. Yes, it does feel like pregnant nipples.  From my research, it seems these symptoms are typical of ceasing hormonal birth control.  I would say since our ovulation is a bit of a c**p shoot until things get regular again, it is best to use condoms to avoid an unwanted pregnancy for at least six months.  After about one week without the ring, I ovulated and experienced some sticky cervical fluid discharge, which of course might seem like TMI for the forum, however after a year of birth control, it was sort of a welcome biological event that reminded me that the hormones were "tricking' my body into thinking it was pregnant.  I'm sort of excited to experience all of my "normal" body events for a while! Hopefully the nipple pain doesn't stay too long, and I am making sure I am eating a lot of raw veggies and fruit to detox my body and avoid acne.  My go-to has been, in mornings, blending (all organic) parsley and kale with some sugar-free juice and almond milk, then adding (as the blender can handle) a green apple (lots of pectin for detoxing), an orange (with a lot of the white inner rind on it, more pectin), a pear, a banana, almond butter, a cap full of raw organic apple cider vinegar (I love Braggs), honey, a dash of cinnamon, blueberries, blackberries - whatever fruit I have in the fridge.  That way the body can readily absorb nutrients and vitamins from the source, as opposed to from supplements which have a lower absorption rate.  As far as skin regiment goes, I'm using cleansing oil (there are a lot of great organic handmade products available on Etsy.com), toner, and moisturizer as well as activated charcoal soap to combat any topical skin irritation that may pop up.  

Wait this happened to me too

What happened with this??