New Reply New Topic Followed by 14 people

hi. i'm having the same problem does anyone know what is the cause of this and how to stop it. it only occurs on my left nostril.

mine hurts. it twitches and it goes along the bridge of my left nostril and I can feel it pulsing. it does show on my face, like a darker brown line along my nose.

same!!!
I only feel it on my left nostril

I came looking for answers....left upper nostril throbbing. What the hell, y'all???

Have you ever found out what this was? I staryed experiencing this about a couple of months ago and I noticed it happens while I am eating something as well S drinking coffee! I often drink coffee while eating breakfast so not sure if it’s coffee or related to food...

Hello. Did yours ever go away? This post was a year ago but its weird because I have the exact same conditions as you (tmj and such) and was recently on an antibiotic (except it was flagyl) I wonder if it's the antibiotic, or in correlation like the stress of being nauseous or the over conscience diet to heal after taking them