I read that inserting an Inner Health tablet inside your vagina for a few days helps. I'm going to try it.

I am 4 weeks out from a novasure. I started with a yellow discharge two weeks ago. Went to Doctor today and he took a sample to test for infection first. He said it could be from novasure or it could be infected. I will share results when I get them back.

RESULTS NACK.. NO INFECTION. HE SAYS WAIT A MONTH AND IF IT'S STILL HAPPENING ANTIBIOTICS MIGHT BE NEEDED.

I don't know if you have gotten any answers since this post is from a year ago, but I had the endometrial ablation on Oct. 27, 2016. I had heavy bleeding for the first 3 weeks, and now I'm having the yellow-brown discharge that is mostly thick. I have not had the odor, but I am sick & tired of having to wear pads. I had my post-op appointment this past Mon, Nov 28th, and my doctor told me that this discharge & even bleeding is normal for the first 3 months, as scar tissue is forming. He did say that if it continues past the 3 month mark that I should give the office a call. I don't know if this is much help, but I am extremely frustrated with this constant discharge & major increased personal hygiene, as I feel disgustingly dirty with it.

I had mine done December 2013 I believe and now 3+ years later, STILL have the nasty discharge....I shouldn't have waited so long but as a mother, you put yourself on the back burner....I have to wear a pantyliner everyday and change it at least once...Wash with feminine wash...Use baby powder when I get out of the shower and nothing helps....Started seeing a new guy and I hope I get to my new obgyn before we think about sex...I'll be putting that off as long as possible...The discharge can be a milky color or a yellow color and it has a weird consistency...every once in awhile I get dark red/brown blood...So gross. I probably have to have something else done? Sounds like no one has found a solution for it yet...I started taking those Rephresh pills to maintain chemical balance but no change....

oh dear, please don't use baby powder near your vagina my friend. That can accumulate inside and has been found to contribute to ovarian cancer. As tempting as it is, find another regime. xo

It's been 6 months since my procedure. I still have yellow sometimes thick, sometimes watery discharge. And I still get my period every month, but with no more heavy clots. I am constantly irritated down there. Frustrated!

Hello, I know this was posted a year ago, but may I ask do you still have the yellow discharge? I recently had same ablation and now that I finally stopped bleeding i have this stuff, not normal at all, just looking for info
Thanks

meant to say several years ago

Had mine in December. Still have discharge and irritation down there. My Dr says there is nothing wrong. Sometimes I need to wear a tampon when I don't even have my period to get some relief

It is seven years since EA and I have this still, been to doctors 4-5 times, including recently. Found a forum like this finally last year. Nobody has ever found an answer, including among herbalists, acupuncturists. Many are told to have hysterectomy or resort to it. Someone suggested class action lawsuit and I also am ready for it. There are no solutions, people. I have all the discharge every day for seven years and am now menopausal - per FSH testing, so it isn't being triggered by hormones that would cause periods. Class action lawsuit anyone? I'm tired of it and others should know about this before accepting the procedure - NOBODY mentioned this as a potential result. And NOBODY in the medical industry will acknowledge the problem we have.

I agree, it's been over a year for me and I'm still struggling with this discharge. Upside is that my periods are gone and I'm no longer anemic, but now it's constant yellow discharge! Drives me crazy.

Same with me

Me too exactly what I got going on ugg

These are my symptoms exactly! Thank you for your post! The bouts of nausea were concerning me, and I'm glad ro hear the discharge is normal.