Hello i feel u I had the novasure ablation done November 20,2017 and Dec the pains started so the following month after my ablation I was in pain. I let it go for a few months until April I thought I was in labor went to the Emergency room the did ultrasound and catscans did not find anything just gave me pain meds through iv. Then send me home with pain meds I went to my obgyn the next day she looked at my ultrasound and saw fluid in my uterus that should not be there. Nothing was done. She said 2 options dnc or hysterectomy. But with the dnc that could be once amonth. So a few days later back to the Emergency room again I've and pain meds send me home cause I had an appointment in 3 days with my obgyn doctor. Then finally met with my doctor and they decided to do hysterectomy cause I had so much scar tissue and blood built up in my cervix and uterus. So finally amonth later I got the procedure done.. I was never told about any of endometriosis and I had it. So they keep us in the dark.. thank you

My procedure was great for about 8 years but now my Dr says I have uterine scaring and my periods are horrible. My body still creating a lining but much harder to shed it through scar tissue. Didn’t understand this risk before the procedure, only the risk associated with the procedure. I am praying for menopause. I’m 47. My only other choice is hysterectomy.

Since this was over a year ago i hope all has gone well! I just wanted to see that you should never not call or see your doctor for fear that what they may think. You are never wasting the doctors time, thats their job. I suggest finding a doctor you feel comfortable and confident with.

Hi. I almost died after novasure procedure and no one would take my case

Please let me know I had one few years back and had to have a hysterectomy my email is ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use

Kris I suffer from exactly what I’ve read that you’ve experienced ! Any resolution?

I'm interested in this lawsuit. I had a bad back fire from this surgery that almost costed me my Life. Plus left me with an &12,000 unexpected hospital bill that I can not afford.

I to have had this procedure done with terrible communication.

Hi were they ever able to determine how to help you? I have severe scarring and pooled blood. Our symptoms sound very similar. Thanks for any info you can give.

I really hope that since you wrote this you have found a competent physician to take care of your issue. Sounds like you have a vesicovaginal or possible ureterovaginal fistula. Not common, but certainly not uncommon and yes your doctor should be aware of these (unless they are from another planet, or worse did the damage that may have caused this to develop) . Go to another doctor of you haven't already please

My entire life since I was 16 and started getting my period I only had it 3 days a month and no cramping at all. When I was 40 I started getting it 2 full weeks and very heavy every month. I went to my doctor they ran all kinds of test and everything came back to me starting menopause at a young age. They told me that there really was not a lot they could do. So for 2 years I dealt with this and at 42 I started getting extremely bad hot flashes that when I was walking around in 30 degree weather I was taking clothes off because I was so hot I was sweating and I started to get my period for 3 full weeks out of the month.
I went to the doctors again and had all the same test done again and it all came back to one thing menopause. SO the doctor told me about Novasure. He told me that if I read up on line their web site will say that many women have had their periods totally end with the procedure that I should not listen to this because he had performed thousands of these procedures and everyone has gotten their periods back but it was now controlled more and not so heavy.
So he told me to take a week and think about it and come back next week we would discuss my decision then and set the appointment up if that is what I wanted to do. I went home read all these horror stories like I see here. And weighed my pros and cons. And decided I cannot live like I was now and I was so drained I could not barley move because I was bleeding all the time. So the following week I went to him and we discussed the differences in having it at the office or at the hospital and what I can expect. I chose to have it done right at the office. It would be quicker and I would not be spending my whole day at the hospital. So we booked it for 930 am on April 2 2014.
During the procedure I felt a little pressure nothing else. Everything was done and had my appointment for the follow up in two weeks and my pain meds for home within 30 minutes. When done they gave me a pad when I got home I had one spot of blood on it. That was the last spot of blood I have ever seen.
I have had no pain what so ever. I was back to work the next day have had no issues what so ever in 4 years. I do not have any issues when it comes to my sex life either as a matter of fact it has gotten much better.And I no longer get the hot flashes. This was probably the best thing I have done for myself.
I think the issues some people are experiencing are due to their own bodies or mistakes their doctor made during the procedure. I really do not see how some people have no problems and others do if it was the products fault.

Kris..I had the Novasure done around 2007...since then i have complained to my gyn of the almost chronic cramping..and i have not been able to have intercourse. Im only 58 so this is not acceptable. I would be very happy to join your suit. Let me know what to do.
Thanks
Teri

I’m in a similar position. Have you had any answers from the docs?

I read your story and it describes to a tee what I am going through. It is like living hell. There needs to be some sort of class action lawsuit against this type of surgery.