recently felt like i had something cought in between my toes, but looked and found nothing. It felt tingly then went. Next day it was gone but then appeared again in the other foot, between the same toes. It feels numb and tigles lightly from time to time ?

I have the same exact symptom and I have no answer do you?

I have had this going on for about a year now with a couple months free of numbness and then the numbness comes back. It has recently come back and now I also have it on the bottom of my heel. I am getting tested for nerve damage next month. Anyone else have any Dr. suggestions or results from tests?

I have this same symptom - numbness and tingling between my big toe and the toe next to it on both feet. It is off and on, but it is mostly on. I have not spoken to my doctor about it yet. Any insights yet?

I have the same exact thing for 2 year or so.. and sometime when lying down flat on myback i feel discomfort in the two cheeks upper butt.. maybe it has something to do with slight dvt somewhere in the lowerback...

I have been having the same wxact symptom.  Feels like you have a piece of tape or plastic that has stuck to the bottom of your foot, right where the valley between your big toe and toe next to it begins and kind of goes down halfway on the inside of toe next to big toe.  It is a weird feeling.  It's not painful at the time, but my Dad has diabetes and has painful "neuropathy" in his feet and I worry it may be an onset of something similiar.  I do not have diabetes, but have heard of people having neuropathy without having Diabetes.  Wish someone would have an answer...

i have the same problem everone said exacly what i was thinking with the plastic feeling and iv had it for 2 days now and it is spreeding down my foot

I'm having the same symptoms as well - the feeling of something caught in between toes or hair wrapped around toe..  Also when i walk I feel a sensation going from my heel to that toe.  I noticed it all began after wearing high heels to work for the first time in a long time.  Please post any information you all find!

Did you ever get an answer to this? I have the same symptoms.

Sounds like a ligament issue. 

I'm also experiencing the same thing and after some research I believe it's something called morton's neuroma. Google it and see if it fits your symptoms.

I have this same symptom and have had it for a few months. It's worse when I'm in bed. I had a bad toe stubbibg incident just before it started and the nail on my big toe went blac; I assumed it was something to do with that. However, a friend of mine had the same symptoms and has Morton's Neuroma. I've also heard the it can be from a pinched nerve in the lower back discs, in particular L5. To tell the truth, I'm scared to go to the doctor.

I have the same problem it started over 6 months maybe longer. I have the numbness first in my left foot from my big toe to my ankle, I was constantly taking my shoe off thinking my sock had a crink it it, but never was. It has went to my three toes in my right foot, both pinky fingers and my left index finger. Had a nerve conduction test nothing was amiss except a light case of carpel tunnels in my left hand. I have previously suffered a broken neck 16 years earlier requiring surgery and back surgery 8 years later. I often times feel like they think I am making this up, But its very real and scary

Parasite infection.started with removing floor becam intestinal - remodel-between the 2toes. Please seek advice from your own Dr. Not as rare as I thought but requires antibiotic and diet changes.I sincerely hope that you will enjoy the rest of your year.I stress the importance of consulting your physician