Hello, I am a quad 10+ years now. As far as the super pubic goes i had the same problems . The smell is terrible, and the white sediment is definitely a pain. I am by no means a doctor although I have learned from experience. With a super pubic your bladder never really is empty . That creates most all the problems you are having. After about 5 years i had mine removed and now self cath . My uti's and all the other problems went away. I hope this is some help.

Hi, This could be because of children eats candies, and mostly of food colors in candies

Try a product called Blue Organix on Amazon. This is all natural herb supplement and rated very high. You can read the review and see what other people have gone through and how it has helped. I just purchased one as a detox cleanser not so much for kidney stone remover. I was recently infected with parsite worms from eating king crab legs. I bought another herb supplement to kill parasites in addition to Blue Organix. Anyways God be with you and he relieves you of this pain.

Many thanks. This information was extremely helpful as I am having the same issue. Thank you for taking the time and outlining.

Hey guys I urinate that jelly like substance quite often... I'm as healthy as a horse but my problem is I don't drink enough water... Which is why I pass that jelly like substance through my urine...

Wow thank you very much for this info it was exacty what i was looking for! Belssings

Your right....I have found nothing helpful til I seen your post... This is the time I have passed a small cloudy jelly thing...it burned all the way out....37 yrs old....scared

Is she on any antibiotics or meds that could be doing this

You MUST fund a new urologist, or go to a teaching hospital. Don’t let this drop. Keep pushing. Maybe urachal cyst, may be a cancer, an infection. Push until you get someone who will take it seriously

Same happening to me