my boyfriend and i were fooling around, we both were with our clothes on ( panties and short) then i gave him oral sex and he finished in my mouth, after that i went to the bathroom and drank water, then i kissed him, after 20 min he gives me oral sex. do is any chance of me being pregnant?

How old are you?

the chances of you getting pregnant like that are very slim my advice is dosen't matter how old you are if your starting to explore sexual things you should go to the doctors or talk to someone like a nurse and get educated on sex and especially safe sex you may not get pregnant this way but you can still get std's always always use a condom and I suggest abstaining from sex if your not going to be responsible and think about the conseqnces.

Hey this is my first post,

I am almost 17 and a female, i have been with my bf for 8months now and i was wondering can a girl fall pregnant if she wanks off her bf and he cums then washes his hands twice after putting himself away before fingering her?

Your knowledge on this matter would be greatly appreciated, i'm way too embarrassed to ask my mum or dad.

Thanks.

well im pretty sure you CANNOT gett pregnatt lykk dht as longg as no kind of sperm swims upp

That guy above me was very intelligent but it is most likely not possible for you to get pregnant from that