I have recently started having pain in my fingers when I wake up in the morning.  It started off with just one finger in my left hand.  I had pain trying to bend it.  After I bent it a few time and ran some water under it, it was fine for the rest of the day.  Then, I woke up a few days later and 3 of the fingers on my right hand were swollen and experiencing the same pain.  When I clench a fist, my joints feel somewhat tight, kind of like I jammed my fingers.  I have no idea what is going on, any ideas on how to fix this issue?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

This could potentially be due to keyboard use. 

Or, perhaps you are sleeping on your hands by accident?

What are your day-to-day activities like? Do you play any instruments? Sports? Work? 

And, to be sure, how old are you?

If this pain becomes severe, you should not hesitate to see a doctor. 

I don't think it would be due to keyboard use, I don't use a computer excessively.

I am 23 years old.  I play golf and go to the gym 4-5 days a week.

I usually sleep with my hands under my pillow, but I have been doing this since I can remember.

The reason I asked your age was to rule out arthritis, which I think we can do. Unless you have a family history of early arthritis. 

Could this possibly be from lifting weights in the gym? 

Are you experiencing any virus-like symptoms (cough, sore throat, etc)? Some viruses are known to attack the joints. If you have any other symptoms, I suggest you see a doctor. 

no i dont have any virus like symptoms.

A few months ago I woke up in the middle of the night with such severe pain in my middle finger I had to turn the light on to see what in the world could this horrible pain LOOK like. oh the images I had in my head. but it looked normal. I put ice on it,(made it worse). I put my hand over my head, ( omg it hurt so much worse I screamed "how could this be and what is it" it went away then comes back about 2 to 3 days in a row every week. now when it comes I am afraid to go to sleep. still looking for an answer.

I don't know if you're still having this issue, but I have a very similar experience and my doctor has not yet been helpful in identifying the source of the problem. Initially, I thought something had bitten me or I had a little splinter in the joint. It has started to affect my other fingers on the same hand. And, the fact that it hurts so much and came out of the blue makes me concerned.

I use mobile more of my free time
And riding on bike
My age is 28
In summer my sgpt is above then 100 due to faty liver
Plz suggest me some medical tests

I had severe Pain in my fingers years ago and I played golf, im a low hdcp and create much force at impact. I noticed if I took a big divot pain in my hands were worse. So after research, I discovered I had severe tendinitis. I took 12 Advil per day for 6 days. That did the trick for the rest of the year