I have a cyst on my left testicle. They found it 4 years ago when I was having blood in the urine. I’ve had 3 cystoscope procedures and the urologist can’t find the source of bleeding. My legs feel really weak when I’m having a flare up. I have a ache in my testicles and ureathra. But it’s the sore leg muscles that is impairing me on a daily basis. I’m considering asking them to remove the cyst. But I don’t know if that is what is causing my testicle, leg pain and blood in the urine. Does this sound familiar to anyone?? I’m hoping someone can shed some light on this.

I had a op 5 years ago to remove epididymis cysts which grew very big while on a waiting list for 3 years lump was in my right testicle.It was removed now 5 years has passed i have small lump and is now getting painful the cyst can come back.It was worth while having the op at the time and i will do it again.The pain can affect my back and some days i walk with a limp it can be very sore one day other days you wouldn't know you got it.