I am so glad I read this information. Thank you. I was so scared. I have always been healthy I've had two cysts in the last month. Now I know what to do. Thank you.

I'm 45 years old... I've had cyst type issues in the pube area for over 10 years... it started with one and over the past 10 years it's turned into a reoccurring and painful issue.. after a decade of suffering I finally figured out what is happening and how to avoid and treat this...
if there is puss and pain and swelling.., it could be a cyst a boil or abscess... regardless... the one thing they all have in common is Staph... puss equals staph.. if your cyst/abcess/boil hasn't come to head... go to Walgreens and buy some Prid (drawing salve) clean/soak in a hot tub before bed... apply the Prid and you should see it come to head overnight... if it's already come to head... it needs to drain... I take a soft dish towel and cut it into 4.... I wear boy short panties during and fold the soft towel and place over the area and change it out several times over the day... heat in that area only increases staph... keep it dry and let it drain.... next... wash the area daily with hibiclense (also available at Walgreens but cheaper on Amazon) get the foam pump, as it doesn't self foam....and will last longer with the pump... wash thoroughly and then wash with the hibiclense... and let sit on skin for 3 minutes before rinsing.. this soap kills staph and lasts for 24 hours... once you've cleared up the infection... use the soap at least once a week but try to use it twice... once the cyst/boil/abscess is reoccurring you have to be diligent in killing the staph... especially in the summer when it's hot and sometimes sweaty down there...
after 10 years of painful puss filled and embarrassing discomfort, I can attest that THIS works.

I have the exact same thing! I've had surgery as well. It didn't work well and I still swell up in the save spot. :(

Squeese the f**k out of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been DEALING with/experiencing Hidradenitis Suppurativa for 19 years. Many lanced and drained. Countless ruptured and recurred on their own...still dealing with one now. Surgically removed four very bad ones with hospital stays for 2 of them. One was a tunnel/spider web deep into my leg that branched out (3 day hospital stay). I have only found loose clothing and not shaving as much to help prevent. Hot bath/compress to help rupture and drain to give some temporary relief. Defense soap (athletes use this) to prevent secondary infections, as when mine drain they can do so for a couple days. I have wondered if laser hair removal has been a permanent solution for anyone. ????

Be careful with Minocycline. I was put on a continuous low maintence dose for about a year and I don’t think I had a single one appear all year. However, after about a year, I started having MAJOR joint pain to the point where I could barely walk, continuous 103 degree fevers, night sweats, hives, etc. it took 4 months and going to a rheumatologist who couldn’t figure it out, followed by an infectious disease doctor and other specialists. No one could figure it out — I was in so much pain I couldn’t even open a water bottle and had to crawl to the bathrooms.

My GP finally figured it out — I had drug induced lupus. I was taken off the medicine and immediately started feeling better. I’ve been told that my symptoms won’t fully go away for about two years.

I’m so thankful they figured it out, but very sad because it was working so well. Now any sort of antibiotics are the last option for me just in general.

I'm 50 now and I suffered with chronic sebaceous cysts from the age of puberty to 35.  My gynecologist said she couldn't do anything but remove them if they were bad enough. It was very painful at times because they could get pretty big and I always had at least one. They left scars and bruises, too. About 15 years ago a doctor prescribed me an antibiotic called Zithromax for a respiratory infection. In addition to clearing my respiratory infection it made my sebaceous cysts clear up. They came back just a tiny bit for a couple of years so I told my family doctor what it did and asked for another course of them. I did that a couple of times. It has been completely cleared up ever since. The problem must be hereditary because my 11 year old daughter now has it. She's mortified but I'm going to need to take her to the doctor to try to get them to treat her the same way that helped me. Hopefully it will work for her also and she won't have to suffer with it as long as I did. I see some people have tried minocycline with some success but in some cases it was temporary and had to be ongoing. I don't think Zithromax is something that is as commonly subscribed. I had been on quite a few antibiotics over the years and they did nothing for me.

How long did it take the Zithromax to start working? and what kind of respiratory infection? I used what a member posted earlier up here about the PRID and hibiclense method and it helped but that was only one time so far after using prescribed antibiotics in the past with no long, By any chance do you smoke marijuana?

I get them everytime I start running or jogging. I use an onion to drain them. You can saute it or just fresh cut. It makes it less painful and its natural. Makes it go away for a long time. No more running....ha!

STOP EATING NIGHTSHADES AND GLUTEN FOR AT LEAST 2 MONTHS AND SEE IF ANYTHING CHANGES FOR YOU LIKE IT DID FOR ME