I am having the exact same symptoms and anxiety. I am so weak and muscles so shaky and my doctors act like I am crazy. How are you feeling now?

I have a wife since this parathyrode surgery has become distent and has problems showing love to our 3 kids and I he has very bad mood swing this is 6 months after is this normal

Hello from Miami - Had Parathyroid surgery 4 week ago - ( to much calcium in my system for an old guy ( 77 ). The major complaint is the loss of voice ! Others may be more appreciative - wasn't prepared or warned for this sequela - wouldn't have made a difference but I would have been surprised or concerned as I AM! i

There’s no such thing as having parathyroid glands replaced. If all 4 were removed they save a small portion of the one that is least diseased and implant it in the upper arm. I had 1 removed in November 2017 and it had a pea size tumor. It caused severe osteoporosis and broke my hip. Your PTH and calcium level must be checked frequently to ensure recovery.

I lost my voice for 11 weeks. If you don’t improve after 3-4 months an ENT will use a scope down your nostril and inject the vocal chords with collagen to plump them up. They become weak from being moved and touched during surgery.

Your grumpiness may improve by taking Vitamin D

I'm a 77 year old female my calcium level is 10.7. My doctor says it's mild hypercalcemia. Is there such a thing.