Hi I definitely know what your going through ,,it's just non stop . Insomnia,anxiety,depression ,mood swings etc. It feels like your going insane and I'm 47.

hi I'm 45 can premenopausal make your legs numb sore

I TAKE BENADRYL HOWEVER DOWN SIDE IS IT WILL PUT ME TO SLEEP.
AND I MEAN K.O (KNOCK-OUT)

Seriously. Overheated. Liver. Wow, mind bloembb

I’ve been experiencing the same symptoms and am a teacher, too. Being on my feet all day combined with the heat in my feet and arms is annoying.

I'm 46 and for about the past 5/6 years I've had 1 itchy hot red foot down left side of left foot and I could cut it off it happens at night in bed when I'm hot I have to stand in the bath of cold water to ease it.

Hi, my wife having the same problem, any update?

I change my mind, i don’t want to be a woman...geez

Apart from that...we'll survive

Hi Dr,
I'm 51 perimenapause, about 2 weeks ago I started having burning sensation around my body and itching also kinda like creepy crawlies it comes and goes any suggestions.

Hello All!
Just stumbled upon this site after doing a search of my symptoms.
I am 47 and have peri-menopausal symptoms. I can’t recall when they 1st began because I didn’t recognize the symptoms. About 3 yrs ago, was when I noticed all of a sudden my hands began to burn as if I’d been doing yard work with a wooden rake.
Also my feet began to burn as well. No explanations. The doctor said I have inflammation & prescribed Prednisone which helped but I only took them temporarily & continued to suffer with the flareups. It’s way more often now than I’d like so I see a Gyno in a couple of days.
Also want to mention that I’ve only had 3 periods in nearly 1.5 yrs & I’ve never missed except for when I became pregnant at 38.
It’s awful.....no libido, no energy, i’m tired...wake up tired, have full body flashes of heat which 1st began as hot flushes to the face. At times, I feel forgetful & lethargic which can keep me from having normal conversations