New Reply New Topic Followed by 18 people

Hi, im 6 days late for my period this month, and its suddenly I'm having a light bleeding. Whats tht called mean? Help me pls.

I am 5day late of my period but today I have spotted light pinkish flow is it spotting or periods or pregnancy.

I have experienced the same i was yesterday 3 days late prior had all the symtoms. Yesterday morning after intercourse i had. Light bleeding only once when wiping. Later that night i felt weird went to the bathroom and discovered i messed up my pants. Not sure if i am pregnant or having a late Aunt flo but blood is bright red and light bleeding. What is happening?

where u prego?

Hi I'm 3 days late and on this 3rd day having light bleeding also.....

Today on my calendar saying it's day 4 I'm getting cramps I don't no if I'm pregnant or not......

Did you become pregnant?

I am kinda in the same boat and looking for some help. My period is now 4 days late I've felt really weird the last few days (slightly tender breasts, feeling bloated, slight cramps but not the same as normal period cramps)
I have taken a pregnancy test with a negative result.
Then just today I started having some spotting. But this spotting is (I think) quite a bit as I need a pad or something to absorb it, it also comes with some clots when I pee, but not when I wipe.
It is not my period though, and it comes with some cramping, but again its not the same as the cramps that I normally get with my period. I should also state that my period has not been late in over 10 years.

Hi im also experiencing the same now.what was ur result in the end?

Hi am also experiencing the same...were u pregnant later??

This is exactly the same thing happening to me right now and I was worried. My husband and I wanted me to conceive as we are about 1 year behind on our schedule. Will use pregnancy test too after 3 days. But, if the bleeding would stop then it was strange.

hi were you pregnant?