It may be an ectopic pregnancy (which is a medical emergency), low hCG is a symptom of an ectopic pregnancy which can show a negative preg result, spotting is also a symptom, gastrointestinal and backache is another symptom, so you may test neg. but still be pregnant, an ectopic pregnancy can be diagnosed 8 weeks after concieving (by pelvic test, blood test AND ultrasound)

hi i had sex 5 days before my period was due and had sex the day my period was due, i am nw 6 days late and have exerienced sum brown n reddish blood and a funny feelin in my stomach, i havent yet taken a pregnany test as i am realli wantin 2 have a baby n dnt wana b disapointed i have been tryin 4 about 8 mnths, i am nt havin any symptoms eitha, can u help me PLZ?? is the bleedin implantation bleedin?? %-) !

hi , im 21 days late i took a test it was negative so sometimes i see spotting but my breast are huge cant never get enough sleep nausea a lil bit have mood swings i dont know what to do should i go take a blood test im really confused right now

i am 21 years old and my period was about three weeks late. i had taken two pregnancy tests they both came out negative then my period finally came on the 18th of May and lasted its normal 5 days. i have just recently been bleeding or spotting and its only been 2 weeks after i had my last period. i have a cold so im not sure if that has anything to do with it but this has never happened to me. any advice as to what is going on please let me know

hi i had some treatment last dec to remove some cells that turned out to be cancer cells, only a small area since then my perriods have been some time 28 day and some 2 wks late, i am now 7 wks since my last perriod and had some spotting at 28 days of my cycle and then again35 day and on and off for the last wk , not everyday though . done a test and neg but im tired more than normal , weeing alot and boobs r tender and feel heavy and also small flutters . i have hadfive babies already so prob a bit strange but never ever had this much problems, one dr said go bk on pill to reg my cycle and another one said just leave it my body is just sorting it self out or im one of these people that wont be reg and cycle comes when it suits :0( i am abit worried .

Im 19, my fiance and 1 have been trying for 14 months and i was late for 6 days at the most a couple months but then i got my period and this month May 2012 i havent had a period yet i usually get it but i am 2 weeks late and now i am getting some blood and it is scaring me because i dont know if its spotting or my period. i feel like i am pregnant been getting sick almost everyday, back aches, no signs of period, i did a hpt and it was Negetive and that was 4 days ago with this blood i am having cramps and in the 2 weeks i eat alot more then i would and eating weird stuff like pickles and peanut butter YUM i dont know what to think can anyone help me out???? thanks

the same thing is happening to me... we have been trying for a baby its been like six months now....  on October 26 or 27 i normally would get my period cos i am always regular... but it didn't showup, on 25th of October i started to feel insanely tired and wants to take nap more often and after  my missed period i knew something was about to comeup, i waited to c if i get my period in October, and lately i got more sick, vomiting, headache, dizziness sometimes getting too emotional, cry most of the time for no reason and i got admit on 29th oct and on 30th i got some brom spottings and it got into like normal period but was very light in almost pink and 1st of nov i ended up with tiny brown discharge and today on 2nd nov i dont have any spotting so i took a pregnancy test cos i still gets the normal pregnancy signs like headaches mostly and feel always gonna throw up and feels i am preg but the test says NEGATIVE... :( but i am still hoping cos my period lasts normally for 7 days and is regular every month but this time it was different and lasted for only 3 days with pinkish red blood and brown discharges... so am gonna have a blood test on 4th nov to c watsup... ^_^   

May last year, I had an ectopic pregnancy I had spotting which I thought was a period was feeling sick all the time and constantly hungry, went to the doctors and even they said it was negative. 2 days later I had a positive test at the doctors. I am now TTC and my periods have been back to normal for months, this month I have been waking up feeling sick I'm constantly hungry and my emotions are all over the place. My period is 4 days late and today I have had very light brown discharge, I took a HPT yesterday and it was negative I am going to do another one in a few days if my period doesn't show up if it is still negative then I will see the doctor! Hopefully this month is the one :)

I'm going threw the same thing. Did you end up pregnant or nom

Hi I need some advice I haven't been in birth contole for four years now me and my other half have been trying I have regular periods they start if not on the day but one day sooner at most they have never been late I am 23 and I am four days late I have had some pretty snappy mood swings and crying spells and I smell things like noo tomorrow I also have noticed my breasts have been getting more sore every day and my vains are a lot more noticeable and it feels like my breasts are on fire well nipples anyways I can't even put my bra on without saying owe.. Normally they get a little tender a week before my AF but this is much more I have never had them soo sore before I feel bloated I crave things iv never even eaten before and Iv bee having crazy nightmares of people hurting me or trying to kill me and I have to hide and I wake I'm a sweat I normally sleep in one spot all night and recently have foundmyself sideways in my bed and all sweaty I crave water like I can't get enough of it i tested the first day I missed and it was negative should I teat again I was going to see my doctor but didn't want to waist the money if it was nothing I have also notices I had a small spot of very very light pink on my painties yesterday and once today but no cramping as i get very bad cramps when I start my period .. Advice needed plzz .. Hope I am pregnant oh and I have been sleeping as if i can't catch enough sleep I normally sleep 5 hrs and feel well rested but lately I have been sleeping 12 and four hrs of being awake I'm tired again ..

The same thing has just recently happened to me, I don't know what's going on! I am 20 years old and on birth control. I was 4 days late and then i started my period. When I started my flow was heavy, it lasted 3 days, and now I'm off of it again. I took 2 tests freaking out and thankfully they both said negative. I'm more calm now but I am so confused!

My situation is similar. What happened? I just stopped the pill too

I'm​ 28 and my marriage is 5months old. I was 10 days late and hv been having spotting for 4 days now. I did 2 hpt and it came back neg. I'm confused and just want to get pregnant. I'm having serious headache and back pain also feeling nausea.