I'm just learning about this, do you use the spoon method to keep it retracted? Does it stay retracted when erect? Are there any side effects like bleeding? All questions I would like to know. Thank you in advance! August

The danger is that you may get paraphimosis if the foreskin gets stuck behind the head and is tight enough to cut off circulation.

I had my circ. done 34 years ago today. Still have never had any problems with it. As I stated 3 years ago, I am glad I did it and wish I had done it sooner. I do not miss the soreness and burning I had always had with the foreskin. The operation wasn't bad and healed up good. I like to be able to pee and not have to make sure the skin is out of the way first as there is none to get in the way. I was 32 when I had it done and now am 66. I would recomend that anyone with a foreskin that is frequently sore get it cut as you will probably never miss it but be relieved and feel so much better.

Your lucky it is Good. My penis also uncovered.

it's probably far too late (over 5 years or so) but keeping it retracted after masturbation - I think that's when it's *so sensitive*