I've had this sh*t for 3 years now after f*****g a girl that had been used waaaaay more than I'd imagined. She def gave me Chlamydia and HPV (I never got any warts but a later gf got one tiny one). It gets worse with stress and alcohol for sure. Thought it might just be damage from the Chlamydia since I didn't show symptoms/get treated for about six months after the encounter.

It's been hurting again which is why I'm here, but so far it doesn't seem to be possible to spread to anyone else. I've had five gfs since then and none of them said they've felt any pain at all. It's not scientific but at least I don't think it's possible to share the suffering.

I had the same problem for 11months. Went to a Dr but didn't get better . My friend told me to stop drinking orange juice , beer , coffee and energy drinks . He recommended health water to be taken before breakfast and after supper. I did that and I'm all good

Did you ever figure this out? Been dealing with same symptoms for 5 months.

I tried to have sex with a girl who has herpes but the condom broke as soon as I got inside of her. It was literally the worst 3 second decision of my life. A day later my penis started tingling. It tingled/burned for weeks, and now over a month later, it still burns at the tip after I pee usually and masturbate. This c**p doesn't seem like it's going away. I don't have any sores on my penis, the only bump I got was in my pubic hair area, and it's hard and it bled when I punctured it. It's been there for like a month now, and it still feels like a hard bump. Anyone else have random burning pains in their hands, legs and feet? I honestly think she gave this to me, but I can't believe I caught it in that little amount of time.

Yes dear, i had a same problem 2 months back, i went to different doctors but couldn't find relief, then i went to a sexologist he suggested me test of herpes, although it was negative but he gave itrasal 200 and herpikind 400 tablets for one week, i got big relief from these. U plz try to go sexologist and try out, may be u will have relief, i wish for ur good health dear

Can u tell me what kind of health water and from where we can have it

Are u fine now?

Did you get tested?

443/5000
I had been in unprotected oral sex since then, and my urethra has been burning for 6 months after urination.
All STIs are negative, breeding negative. There is no visual alteration. Sometimes there is a clear discharge.
Here and anal pain, joint pain. But urology is also negative.
Something that I haven't discovered yet.
How to recover from it, how to get it out?
More and more people are all negative yet have symptoms.

New Member
1 post

I had been in unprotected oral sex since then, and my urethra has been burning for 6 months after urination. All STIs are negative, breeding negative. There is no visual alteration. Sometimes there is a clear discharge. Here and anal pain, joint pain. But urology is also negative. Something that I haven't discovered yet. How to recover from it, how to get it out? More and more people are all negative yet have symptoms.

I had the same thing for several years. Then I had another unrelated infection due to a pin prick in my finger. I took Kefllex for a week and all symptoms disappeared. That was 10 years ago and still no recurrence.

Hey I’m having the same thing .... have you guys heard anything back or had any thing improve? This is so frustrating