ok so im really freaked out not sure what it is. but im 19 years old and i havent been sexually active in awhile but i noticed a bump inside the walls a few days ago. now there are like 4 of them all clumped up togther and they hurt when you touch them. im not sure what to do.

It was sore "down there" today for me, and I just checked and had what seemed to be a pimple. It popped really easily and it was mainly puss. But as everyone else, I still want to know what it is. (I'm an 18 year old, virgin) 

I am having my 3rd pimple on the labia majora. it's red, painful only when touch, unable to pop, feels like a bump. My doc said not to worry @ 1st time and gave me an anti-biotic. Then the 2nd time I didn't meet the doc & i used the same medicine. Coz I felt shy. But now I'm very scared coz this's the 3rd one. Pls help me..

I'm 18 and I have the same problem! It can be caused by your razor or even your shaving cream whether you use it or not. Its called razor burn and can get irritated if scratched. I learned that if I leave it alone after shaving it won't be as bad! Hope I helped!

I'm 18 aand recently notice a little bump like a pimple near the cease of my vagina when I wash down there today it doesn't itch or burn I wouldnt of even notice it if I didn't felt it what could this be there only one by the way

Tá mé go raibh go stuif tar éis razord mé, ach bhí mé mo mháthair i láthair ag an am, agus i dhéanamh bhfuil craiceann íogair ach tá mé ag a bhfuil ualaí a eascraíonn de zit cosúil le rudaí agus tá mé go embarrassed a insint mo mháthair

Hey guys I am 16 yr and i just found while bathing that i have 2 pimples in my reproductive part. Im so scared and don't know how to rid from this situation as fast as possible because it's very irritating and paining liie any this.
Help me guys