I have all the symptoms you have listed. I'm a hairstylist and haven't been able to work in a month. My cyst measured 6mm in 2014 and I'm getting another scan this week to see if it has grown. Did you ever get any relief or answers? I know this post is a year old.

I have lost alot of weight. I have a 9mm pineal cyst and constant headaches.

my daughter has a pineal cyst to 7.5 mm she has head pain all day everyday ear pain and loss of hearing eye problems and blackouts pins and needles and numbness in her hands doctors keep saying its migraines and yet no pain relief works shes only 26 has 3 kids and is studying but looks like she wont be completing that its ruining her life neurosurgeons wont listen and say its totaly inasent the cyst does not cause problems what doctor removed yours and where is he located and what was the cost

Just wondering what the sensation you feel in your head is like? You can contact me ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of social network links, groups, invitations, or usernames is not allowed *** Please read our Terms of Use

I have problems falling asleep. I have a MRI scheduled for next week. Its been 4 yrs since i had a natural sleep. I can't wear contacts any more because of my vision. My doctor thinks i have a pineal cyst. Did you have any of thes symptoms. My email address is ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have the same symptoms. I have not had a natural seep in 4 yrs. I had a MRI yesterday and i am waiting to hear from my doctor.

I know that you posted this quite a while ago, but I definitely know what you mean with the out of body experiences. I was just diagnosed a few weeks ago, but suspect I've had the cyst for a long time. I've also had out of body experiences for a long time. I usually get them as a precursor to an episode of vertigo or a migraine. Vertigo was the main reason I sought medical help in the first place. I started having episodes at random times and without warning. It would randomly feel like someone started spinning me around. It caused several falls and I didn't drive for several months when they were constant. Anyways, you're definitely not crazy, and I hope you have found help for dealing with this cyst.

Wow. I have so many of the same symptoms, it’s crazy. Cracking in head is pretty new and bothersome to me. I hope we all find relief. I haven’t even been to a neurologist yet. I have other problems to fix first. Good luck and god bless.

Hello. Can you please let me know the name of the dr at NYU. I am also in ny and I’ve been looking for a great dr.

I know you posted this over a year ago but this is the only cite that is even close to what I'm looking for. I have pineal cyst that is 9.6mm. Before I knew this I just knew something was in my head! I just had that gut feeling so I scheduled an MRI. and what do you know! Pineal cyst! My doctor said it was nothing to worry about. Fast forward Four years. I told my primary I wanted another MRI because again, my gut AND symptoms are telling me something is not right. He said don't worry about it, no need to get the MRI. So I pushed it off and let it go. Listened to my doctor. Now a year later, I'm waking up every single morning with a headache and I feel like I have Vertigo all day. Just dizzy/nauseous feeling all day for the last 2 weeks. And I am barely sleeping and have EXTREME fatigue! Been googling non stop and can't find anything that sounds like what I have. For some reason I decided to google "pineal cyst" literally for the first time ever. Apparently mine (9.6mm) is very large. And that size pineal cyst is "RARE FINDINGS"! Most of them are always under 5mm! if they are larger than that they cause symptoms and need to be monitored for growing. LIKE WHAT THE!!! Why didn't the doctors know this! Now I'm SURE this thing is bothering me or has gotten bigger! looks like ill be getting another MRI as fast as I can. I was wondering if someone with the same symptoms could tell me if you think my gut is telling me the right thing?

yes please help me with mine pineal cyst