check for lyme disease and complete a clinical questionnaire. Lyme disease tests are notoriously poor.

Did they check for Hashimoto's? I have that and high ANA, but normal Lupus autoimmune levels.... No lupus

Hi, I was just wondering if you found any answers. I've been going through the same thing for months. Progressively getting worse! Help!!

same here. i have hashimotos (early stage) and positive ANA.

Hi. I was just diagnosed with parvo and my doctors told me they had no perscriptions to help me. I've been sick for 7 months now. And would like to find something to help. Do you know what kind of medication they gave so that i could ask my doctor about it. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, I was diag. with Sjogrens Syndrome after an ANA TITER of 640 with homo/speckled pattern. All other tests negative. My Rheumy put me on meds for this. Then came the Fibro, vit D deficiency, Hypertensive disorder, GERD, Chronic cystitis, muscle spasms, rashes, already had fatigue, insomnia, Tachycardia, palpitations, chest pain, Neuropathy n hands and feet, and arthritis in my lower spine. Also IBS. I'm on about 8 different meds. Seem to help, but I HATE this. Never been sick like this before. HATE taking pills!!

Have I ever taken any anti-seizure medications?

Sorry have u ever taken any anti-seizure medications?

To answer your question yes. U can have positive ANA and test negative for other test. My question for you is have u ever been on any anti seizure medications?

I tested positive for Lupus but the Rheumatologist said no, however I was extremely fatigued all the time. Four years later I was diagnosed with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma and Leukemia! My Oncologist said I probably had it when I was tested for Lupus. If you aren’t satisfied with your diagnosis I strongly suggest that you have yourself tested for Non Hodgkins Lymphoma!

Hi I also have a positive ANA and my Titer was a bit high but I tested negative for everything else.I have joint pains and they treating me with chloroquine 200mg but its doing nothing.I did abit of research and I would suggest you ask them to check your vitamin D count.