I had 2 neuromas removed from my right foot and one removed from my left foot on July 7th (Friday). I'm pretty bruised even on the bottom of my feet. The right one feels ok, but it feels like the neuroma is still in there on the left foot. I'm so worried. I'm a 52 year old runner with a pr of 28 min 5k.

Yes my surgery was 7 months ago and I am now back to injections to help the burning toes and electrical shocks. I wake up with shocking in my toes at night and have to sleep with no covers on my foot. Doctor says I have a stump neuroma and that is why we are trying injections. After my second injection the shock is going away but I feel like the pad behind toes is swollen and I feel I need to stretch the foot. Hopefully will get better over next week. If this is unsuccessful he says I will need another surgery to correct the problem. Scary don't wan t to be laid up for another 6 months.

I am having a similar issue! Did you ever receive any answers?

I'm just shy of 6 weeks post op. I had a pea size neuroma removed on my right foot between my 3rd-4th toes on top. I stayed off my foot & elevated for least a week. I've had zero pain up to now & my walking gait is pretty good. I can only wear my Merril Sneakers at this point. I woke up with sharp sudden pain spasms around the incision area? I have a doctor follow up in 2 days.

Do you have numbness in the foot after the nerve was removed?
If so how bad is it too live with