i got this from a profesional website

Can you get pregnant from pre-cum?

Pre-cum or pre-ejaculatory fluid is released when a guy gets an erection. It cleans out the inside of the urethra, which is the tube that carries semen and urine out of the penis.

The fluid makes the urethra less acidic and gives the sperm a better shot at surviving the trip from the guy's testicles to the girl's fallopian tubes. There's usually NO sperm in pre-cum fluid.

But, if there are live sperm inside a guy's urethra (because he has ejaculated recently), the pre-cum can "pick up" the leftover sperm on its way through the urethra and out of the penis. If a guy pees after he ejaculates, that would kill leftover sperm.

So, say a guy has sex and cums at 9 p.m. He doesn't go to the bathroom after he has sex. At 10 p.m., he gets another erection and pre-cum fluid is released. That can have live sperm in it. Is it enough sperm to get a girl pregnant? Possible, but not probable.

But pre-cum can carry sexually transmitted diseases, so a guy should put on a condom as soon as he gets an erection.

and i got this one from another website

Does urine kill sperm and if a guy hasn't masturbated in 24 hours and has used the bathroom a number of times aren't the risks of sperm being in his pre-cum reduced greatly?

Answer
Since one of the functions of pre-cum is to neutralize the acidity that urine causes in the urethra, it is safe to assume that urine does kill sperm. According to recent research, pre-cum does not contain sperm; however, it can pick-up sperm left in the urethra from a previous ejaculation but only if the man has not urinated at least once, which would kill the sperm. So if a man has not ejaculated in 24 hours, and has urinated several times (thus cleaning the urethra), chances are that his precum will not contain any sperm at all, or so little that it wouldn't represent any pregnancy risk.

both of these documents are from doctors that know what they are talking about i wanted to find out too and i found out i even went to the doctors and asked and they said the same thing
also my friend had an experiment and asked the doctors if they cud check for him he took a sample of his pre cum after he ejactulated a hour before and the test showed she had sperm but then he urinated twice then took another sample of his pre-cum and ther wasnt any sperm

but dont take my word for it look it up on the net i did and i got results the 2 documents at the top are from people asking questions to doctors and ther are millions of answers on the web u just have to find them if u cant find them well go and ask ur doctor they will be happy to help i did thats how i know :-)

i am 18yrs old by the way i am not a doctor or an older man who thinks he knows am just a teen that was curious and then found out and wanting others to find out like i did :-)
- dougal

I want to join up on this. I came at 6 in the morning, i peed twice on that morning after ejaculation and took a bath. I got precum on my fingers and touched the vagina lips of my girlfriend. But after a minute she washed her vagina with water and soap. Could she possible be pregnant?