if after taking the pill and it didnt work after three days u just have to go for another more better drug or go for D.C

you should again do unprotected sex with anyone then your problem will solve
f**k You

meri shadi hoga h mein filhal bacha nahi karna chahti which tablet is use to prevent koi tablet ho jo sirf 1 month mein ek dafa khae jae y 1 week mein

Ur a waste of time. If same was applied to you. You would not have been born.

hlo plz reply

Pls dear I read your comment and I'm going through the same situation now, pls what was the result? Did u eventually deliver a healthy baby? Or u lose the pregnancy? I'm so worried pls help me cause I don't know actually what to do

Hi dear, if you ve taken the pills unknown to you that you're pregnant and now scared of what mght b wrong to ur growing foetus go for a pelvic scan in a hospital dere d gyno can help interprets what is going on inside and you will b told wat to do if dere is any deformi but which is still evacuation.if you dnt wnt to keep it den go to an expert gyno for evacuation dat is d best and safest.the side effects of drugs could lead to bleeding which is risky. Avoid taking more pills go see your doctor. Cheers

Soo if am pregnant and I take qynacocid and it didnt work and I decided to keep it hope it won't affect my baby

Pls what letter happened as I am in d same shoe now

I have taken gynecosid wthout knowing that I'm pregnant what harm can this cause to my baby as m 7 weeks pregnant now too worried what to do now

I also wanna know if this could harm my baby I mistakenly took this

Misoprostol or misoclear would be best, but if you don't find this then papaya and Yoyo bitters is a sure cleaner for 6wks n below...