I really need to get this out in the open, because I can't live like this any more.

I have a huge problem with pregnancy paranoia. When reading this, remember, I am a guy.

Here we go..

I have been sexually active with my girlfriend for about a year now. She's been on the pill the whole time, and I usually always use a condom just in case.

Now, my problem started on April Fool's day. I was tricked into thinking she was pregnant (and yes, I fell for it.. hard). She was very apologetic about it because she felt bad I really got freaked out. She didn't think I would actually believe it.

Anyway, I haven't been the same since.

It is now the middle of July, and we haven't had sex since shortly before that April day - almost 4-5 months now.

I am STILL paranoid about her getting pregnant. There is no contact, no penetration and no ejaculation, and yet my mind continues to trick me into thinking something happened during foreplay. She is also still on birth control - never missing a day.

It's becomming a huge problem, and it's only getting worse.

I freak out when she complains of a random stomache ache, or uses the bathroom frequently after we go out for an evening coffee.

This has to stop. I can't be more thankful that my girlfriend is supportive and understanding of what I am going through, though I'd by lying if I said it wasn't affecting our relationship.

I can't keep living like this, and I don't know what to do. It's a hard, embarassing situation.

I really need some help and some advice.

Sorry, double posted. I'm a noob. Please reply to this thread and not the other one.

man dont worry about i know how you feel. i'm a guy too and i had one of those experiences. dont wry about it if everything has been going good and you used protection etc. its natural for someone to feel that way because they are thinking about it way too much. just watch tv or talk about something else to get your mind off of it. as long as you have protected sex dont worry and get your mind off of it by doing and THINKING about other things hopes this helps(i felt the exact same way too but then i did other productive things and it got off of my mind)

Get married, and have babies. That would help you stop being so paranoid. I think your problem has a lot to do with guilt bc you know you shouldn't be sleeping with her if you aren't ready to commit to her as a husband and be the father of her children. My advice is man-up, if you want to have sex, be willing to deal with the BLESSING, not the curse, that comes with it... children1

Just because you have the "American Dream" of getting married and having kids doesn't mean that having kids is in everyone's dreams, some people don't want kids and you shouldn't criticize them for feeling that way. I never want kids and neither does my husband, this is something we struggle with constantly, because when you are 100% sure you don't EVER want kids and nothing 100% prevents you from having kids it makes it hard to have a normal sex life.

i feel your pain man except i was a bit stupid about mine im 18 and just enrolled into college and for the life of me i think that every time my girl is tired or has a cramp i freak out cuz im not ready to be a dad i know the paranioa....actually i know the fear man i need some help tooo i mean my girl is on the pill too.......

Just had sex and when I pulled out like an inch or a half inch inside I came and I cought the rest butt she's on the pill and just got off get period and yah... what can I do to stop being paranoid I ??

It happened to me dude, the worst thing is i even think to kill myself. Everyday its getting worse. Even if my gf complaining about she was hungry or craving for certain food i was jerk off so much. I sweat a lot and getting migraine everytime she said that. I don't know what happen to me. Eventhough she already got 2 or 3 cycle of her period, this feeling still getting worse and worse. Please anyone help me. I can't live like this anymore

You re nuts man

Goin thru the same thing wtf!!!

I used a condom we broke up but I didn't wear it.. I put it on the condom in the middle of sex we broke up 10months.. I been paranoid all this time . found her in FB says she's in a relationship now plus she was drinking alcohol n partying..and am still peranoid what if she's bidding a baby