@MrsMk
I like to believe so what you say is true about sperm dying once its out in air. But so many ppl say no that it can live for a couple of hrs. Here's what happen to me. Me and my girlfriend were fore playing touching each other, she ejaculated me I got sperm in my hand/ fingers. I grabed a cloth or rag and clean up my self and my hand and fingers, to the point I didn't feel my hand wet it was dried or more to dry than wet. But I didn't wash my hands though, minutes after I finger her. Even if sperm lives outside for a while but I cleaned my hands and it was dried. Is there still a chance of her getting pregnant?

Hi. I have a confession to make . My girlfriend and I are both 20 years old and we are sexually active bt not intercouse just mutual masturbation. Today she made me masturbate after that i washed my hands with a liquid soap and then dry it with a towel and after 5 min or so i put fingers into her vagina. So i need to ask is there any chance of her getting pregnant ? 

Hi

This is really embarrassing because I've never done anything like this in my life before... I'm 14 and my former boyfriend and I were making out and he started touching me through my skirt and asked me to touch him so I did but only through his shorts.... I know doing anything down there is really stupid and I wish I hadn't.. but I got pre*** on my hands.. maybe 10 min later I went home and jumped in the shower and cried.. I felt horrible. I don't touch my self or anything. Its 2 1/2 months later I've missed my periods I had brown discharge my breasts have gone up a whole cup size I've been getting cramps and I've gained 5 pounds..... please help me I don't know what's going on and I can't talk to my mum about it because she would be so disappointed in me....

same thing happened with me..kindly someone give some suitable answer plz

you are not pregnant. You cant get a period while you are pregnant, because the point of a period is to wash out an old egg cell that isnt fertilized, which means, if you were pregnant, you wouldnt have the monthly blood

Sperm does not last long outside of the body at most 20 seconds

Hello, i'm 21 and i'm scared I gave my boyfriend a ha****b and got pre-cum on my hand i went to the restroom and washed it with cold water and soap  after i dried off my hands. After that i had to go to the restroom. My question is can i get pregnant since i wiped with the hand i used? I'm 2 weeks late and i don't know whats going on with my body. Ive been stressing out about this (i know stress is also a big part of why i don't have my period) but i want to be sure