I found this during my search on the subject.  I am a full time laborer and have experienced pain on my shoulders along my Tranverse Humeral Ligament, first on my right, then on my left as well.  The pain was pretty bad and I thought compensation with my left arm caused my left shouder to hurt as well.  I had experienced fatigue for a long while and much back pain in the mornings that I had to just muscle through until it faded.  I can tell you I don't eat right, or enough for the amount of my body demands.  I used to be into body building and training, but I just could never figure out the lack of strength and, finally, the injuries that finally prevented me from sustaining the invincible health i used to have throughout the first 5 years on this job.  I am most definitely pretty stressed out and no doubt my adrenal glands are beat to a pulp: I drink taurine and caffeine every day.  I'll have to pick up my rosary and try to chill out.  I wish the rest of you luck.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

That sounds like weak adrenals. Contact a functional med. Dr

...Have any of you taken prescribed quinalone antibiotics in past year? Check the internet, they can cause major lifetime probkems as I have. Cipro is one of them.

So, all these people are trying to tell us to change our diet, but no one is listening.....
Why? Because we are lazy and want a diagnosis to confirm our fears and be given medicine to heal our pain the easy way.
I have all of these problems too. I don't want to go strict paleo. It sounds Boring and hard, but I gotta be honest here.....do I want pain? Or pizza?
These people are probably right. Most of us won't get a MS, RA, Lupus diagnosis. We will all get a Fibromyalgia diagnosis. I have doctor friends and that diagnosis is just to shut whiney people up.
We have to eat better and stretch and do yoga and not be lazy. So....you going with pizza or paleo?
It's up to you.

Have any of you that have these symptoms took an antibiotic with fluoroquinolones in them. Cipro Avelox, Leviquin and other generic names. These antibiotics can be a cause of all the symptoms. 

I too am experiencing these same symptoms all over again, and currently waiting on test results. That said, same thing happened to me back in 2009 and literally crippled me for four months. Dr.'s couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. I then just happened to read an article about vitamin D deficiency, started taking 5000 iu's a day of D, and slowly recovered. To anyone dealing with symptoms such as these, start with the basics; have your vitamin and mineral levels tested and also test for metal toxicity. Yes, it really could be something that simple. For optimal health, D levels should be between 50-70.

I have same symptoms and was on Cipro several times.

Hi, get your vitamin d levels checked, I've been suffering something very similar since January and am now taking vit d, a good strong multi vit and cod liver oil and have seen improvement, still having issues with my shoulders and back, also my forearms, and my strength has some what returned but no where near what I was still, it's a slow process I'm told and I will need physiotherapy

I'm having similar problems. I did take cipro 20 years ago and have read the super scary things it can do, but I wouldn't think it would be 20 years later.

Hi I too have had lo g term pain in my joints and muscles. I have not been able to find a cause except a very late pregnancy at 44 and also osteoarthritis. But the best help I have found is going to the physio. It was slow progress at first but now after almost a year I am having many good days of mobility . The excercises I do at home help as well. I am able to ride my bike again now, and take longer walks with my dog. Oh yeah I have taken up reformer Pilates too, but in a class for over 50’s as it is a more gentle class and stretches the areas I need help with, mainly my hips. I hope this helps

have you checked into Raynaud's syndrome or Erythromelalgia ?

How about flouroquinolone toxicity ! I’m certain this has ruined my body , saved me from bacterial pneumonia 3 times but now I feel almost disabled on occasion and a bit like my mental health has tumbled ! Check if you’ve had avelox, Levaquin , cipro or any quinolone - results can be devastating