Buy apple cider vinegar tablets! They're equivalent to 1.5 tablespoon of the actual vinegar! I couldn't drink it either.

Taking it with honey is counterproductive 1. Adding honey to it does nothing but help with the flavor and in my opinion helps little unless you add a c**p load. Two, diluting it with water is just as bad for your teeth than taking a straight shot of it. Research all you want, you'll find just as many people that say taking a straight shot is the way to go as you'll find people saying to dilute it with water. You'll find doctors that swear by it and others that don't. I've read a lot about it. I've asked opinions from anybody I know that uses it or knows somebody who has. What has worked for me, that I have yet to hear anybody mention, is I take a shot of it straight and make sure it's ice cold! I then chug a huge glass of water until the taste is gone. Wait a couple minutes and brush my teeth. Once in the morning and once at night. Taking a shot opposed to drinking diluted with water seems to miss my teeth the most. A lot of people say it's harsh, it'll burn your throat and blah blah blah. It definitely will if it is warm. Less so cold. And have your glass ready to slam as if you're taking a tequila shot with lime/pineapple juice. If you hesitate at all it really doesn't see to matter what you do it seems. I can honestly say the way I do it, I taste it for about 5 seconds and that's it.

stay away from dr they will ruin your life

Yes unfiltered
Brags with the "mother" in it ( 3 tsp ) found in Krogers souND
Diluted with water add crystals lite in the small container liquid (2 squirts )
I got mine at Walgreens by the water
I put it in a 16 oz glass bottle
I make up 4 bottles each time
I am having 2 a day Over the whole day

Well, undoubtedly Apple Cider Vinegar is gaining importance over the past few years and surely you might have heard of it from someone who does a lot of organic shopping. This is shortly known as ACV and is made from fermented apples. ACV is a commonly used ingredient in mostly all salad dressings and stir fry sauce dishes. In the last few years, it has also gained the reputation of a weight loss remedy and ensures proper digestion. Thus keeping away from chronic diseases like diabetes, PCOS and even cancer. But still it has its own pros and cons so let me highlight the cons first. Drinking ACV can cause damage to your tooth enamel and also damages the inner layer of your throat. Therefore, if you want to add it to you diet, ensure that you dilute it once before consuming it. Another disadvantage is that it increases acid production in the body which can put extra stress on the body and thus make it prone to diabetes. Coming on to the pros of this drink, let’s understand its advantages. One of the major advantage of consuming ACV is that it helps controlling appetite. It is a weight loss aid and helps in reducing unwanted weight. In case you are consistent with the consumption, it might help you by melting your fat. Also, taking it with hot water and sipping on it like tea, you might be able to prevent constipation and improve your immunity. With this you also need to know that there are no shortcuts to success therefore drinking ACV will not mean that your problems are fixed. The only key is being consistent.

Regarding your Second Point...I have read and been told to take diluted ACV for my reflux....Six weeks ago I got off of the prescription Nexium which I had been on for over 20 years...I was told to expect a major rebound...which meant I was going to be producing lots of Acidic acid...I did have major acid...However I take ACV diluted twice a day and it has improved substantially, I have also been losing weight at a faster rate then ever before 2-3 lbs week...Yes I am dieting but I have been lucky in the past to lose 1 - 1 1/2 a week...Based on your note I will see about testing my pH range...but I find ACV always taken before I go to sleep has really helped my Gerds/Reflux and I fall asleep without acid...!!

use a cotton swab and use acv pure & water half/half as a toner

Take a quart canning jar, fill 3/4 full distilled water, add 4 TBSP of each
Organic Braggs vinegar, Organic lemon juice, Real honey from a bee keeper. U might have to warm honey a bit, don't heat it hot. Shake all ingredients in jar, throw in 2 organic cinnamon sticks. Put in fridge over night, shake and serve, delicious, I lost 6 lbs in 12 days drinking one glass a day.

So true, if it doesn't show up in a blood test, doctors are clueless. I had a really bad case of gerd, landed me in the hospital, they sent me home with a very expensive inhaler, said I had COPD
They couldn't have been more wrong.

you need to use the Mothers brand of ACV not any other brand

I diluted 2 tspns of acv in a tall glass of water , oh geez ! HORRIBLE !!! Waited a few minutes then ate a banana . took the taste of death away from my mouth . i don't like acv but as they say ...no pain no gain.

Oh wow 100 lbs !!! Thats my goal . thank you for sharing its deffeneltly inpired me to keep taking this taste of death drink . God bless

I did the ACV morning shot & lunch shot for about 2 weeks a year ago and it definitely helped boost my metabolism which aided in weight loss. I stopped after the 2 weeks simply because I only wanted to use it to jump start my diet.

I just started again this week and took my first shot (undiluted) and my stomach is on fire and I feel so nauseated. I just chased the shot with a bottle of water and it immediately calmed my symptoms. My body has to get use to this again. Everyone's body is different. Try what's best for you.

New Hope

Apple Cider Vinegar also known as ( Seb ka Sirka) is made by combining Apple with yeast. It has multiple benefits as well as side effects I will list some of them here while you can read rest of them on this article about Apple Cider Vinegar’s benefits and side effects

1. The main substance in this vinegar is acetic acid which can kill bacteria and/or prevents them from multiplying and reaching harmful levels. It has a history of use as a disinfectant and natural preservative.
  2. Apple cider vinegar has also shown great promise in improving insulin sensitivity and helping to lower blood sugar responses after meals.
  3. Studies suggest that vinegar can increase feelings of fullness and help people eat fewer calories, which can lead to weight loss.

Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us. I wish you well in your current fight to feel better in your skin as we all want to.may you find a way that works for you as the acv did but most of all, stay as beautiful and caring as you seem to be!