Same, just googled it as I workout. I'm 16 and have it all the time I workout but I'm not sure if you mean that you have it always not while working out too

I have it too but my mum is a retired nurse and she says it's it's all good but it may mean 3 things 1.You have high blood pressure 2.You have a thin chest wall 3.You have little colestoral around you heart which is good. I hope this calms your nurves a little.

same with me everything what Jdid you find out about IT please answer

Is called palpitation mine stop after few months

The last few years i could he just laying in bed relaxed and all of a sudon get shortness of breath sever chest pain light headed dizzy and it can go on from anywhere between a few hours or a few days a few months back it lasted 5 days straight progressively getting worse I've been to many hospitals and every time they say its nothing my one side of my chest is also swollen only one side any suggestings

Has it stopped ?

Did you take any medicine or its gone by itself ?

How many months ? Its been like one month for me

Well I could feel my pulse everywhere in my body, in some area like my neck you could see the pulse very clear, when I sit cross legs you could see that my leg moving with each heart beat and of course I have strong heart beat but not racing but strong in night I could feel the beats also when I walk or do an exercise then stop I feel the beats I could count it also I have pulse in my head in the temple area all time in both sides sometimes I could feel pulse in my nose and I often notice the pulse in my vision I'm still in my twenties and having this condition..

I also have this as well. I have it what seems like all the time! I seem to notice it more after eating lunch which is a little weird. I have been having this for over a year now and nothing has happened but it’s bothering me more and more. I’m a very anxious person and have been having panic attacks since I was 9. (I am 13 now). Some messages have calmed me or made me more anxious. I am not to skinny so I don’t know if there’s not enough fat around my chest or what. But I’m very anxious and looking for answers!!!

That could be symptoms of an aortic aneurysm. Go to your doctor NOW!. If it is that, it can be life threatening!