hey man, thank you

Does it hurt when you pluck it?

Are you slow yes it does wtf.

Well i mean wherever you shave it comes back like.. Idk stiffer.

I'm shaking my head reading all of these posts absolutely defining hair growth on the shaft of penises as a "problem." Some penises are very hairy, some aren't and everything between. It seems these posts are from men thinking there's something "wrong" with having hair growth on a penis shaft when it's perfectly normal and natural.

I do understand the concept of "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" but think it's important honestly for men to really think about WHY he perceives this to be "a problem." Is this perception originating from making comparisons to the porn industry? If so, guess what? The porn industry is fake and doesn't show average natural men. Trying to "match" false images is a dead end pursuit that only results in feeling "less than" or "wrong" in any number of ways.

If you're experiencing the "problem" (it's NOT a problem) of hair on the shaft of your penis, CONGRATULATIONS you've got a penis! Accept and enjoy it and realize it's unique to you just like every other man's is. If yours is healthy and it works, it's perfect the way it is.