Has anyone noticed that these symptoms started after a specific occurrence?

I began getting my "pulsating" and sometimes dizzy spells after I had my gallbladder removed. I previously had already suffered from anxiety, borderline thyroid issues when I was younger, and suspected anemia which causes me to get lightheaded on occasion. I had my first surgery after having to eat extremely low fat for over a month, and had to have two follow up procedures due to complications.

Of course, this whole ordeal has caused a lot of stress and anxiety. Although I obviously am missing a gallbladder now, I personally feel like my body is different after these surgeries. I still can't eat some of the foods I used to. These surgeries were over two years ago, and just a few months ago I had another "gallbladder" attack from another gallstone that was believed to have been left behind. I've had multiple blood tests done since and seen a specialist, but nothing is abnormal.

I've been trying to pay attention to when my "pulses" happen. Sometimes it's when I'm feeling stressed or anxious and it comes on quickly, but other times I don't see much of a correlation. I never get just one pulse, and they're never painful, but once an episode starts I can sometimes trigger it by moving my head to the side, etc. Sometimes I completely forget about this being an issue because it doesn't happen for a month or so.

If anyone has had the same sort of experience, like after a surgery, I'd be interested to know. I'm only 19 and am hoping there is something I can do to make this go away. I hope you all find some relief!

According to Chinese Medicine, the gall bladder meridian travels up the body to the side of the head/ear. There is a direct correlation between "head" and "gut" issues. So difficulty or disturbance with the gall bladder or in that general area, can trigger dizziness/headaches, etc. I had severe vertigo for nearly a year and had gall bladder attacks. My acupuncturist literally saved me and my gall bladder. It is all healed (never had it removed) and my dizziness which plaqued me terribly is nearly gone. Seek a healer/acupuncturist for help!

Try parasites cleansing... Black walnut tincture

I’ve had similar problems as described. At first it was pulsing at the back of the head mostly and pulsing or radiating forwards. Eventually would get full on headaches and it would be worse at night when going to bed. Had test done and MRI nothing conclusive. Doctor said it was likely nerve based and said it could be occipital neuralgia. Turns out after a careful shot of cortisone or lidocaine in the back of the neck the headaches went away and most of the whooshing at night. I still however have the numbness and light headed ness or dizziness. Not sure what caused this although I did have a round of cipro antibiotics for something else unrelated. Anyway, it is debilitating so I understand where everyone above is coming from. I was happy for at least the headaches going away but the numbness and swishing is still annoying. Hope this sheds some light on possible causes symptoms.