same!! so weird xD

Same here, raised bright red spot on the inside of my forearm, a little more than half way . It is about the circumference of a lemon except only slightly raised. Somewhat hard from the swelling, hot, intensely itchy and sore. Always same spot, usually same size. It stays for sometimes a few days to a week or more. When it goes away, the skin is different, this happened over time. The texture is different and you can see it.
I believe it is some sort of hive. I call it my internal struggle. Like something within my body is out of balance and this is where it shows up. I don’t know, just a guess .

I also have this. So weird. It definitely looks like a hive, and I always get it super late at night. It does really weird me out that it’s literally always in the same spot. On my right arm about 6 inches about my wrist. So weird. I took a video, I’m going to ask my doctor when I see him next!

does anyone else get it in multiple places? i get it like once a year and i have it right now, but it's on both of my arms, one of my left foot, one on my left leg, and 2 on my right foot. it also didn't appear all at once so more might be coming,

I’ve been dealing with the same thing, same raised hive on the inside of my arm that last for about 30 mins then goes always. Sounds like we all had a tb test done and got ahold of a bad batch and of course the doctors won’t admit to that. Like as a dermatologist how do you not know what this is? So I just self diagnosed myself with getting a bad batch of the tb shot because it’s in the exact spot where they give it to you smh.

Hi. I have had this for about 10 years now, on top of either thigh. Not TB related, but when I was pregnant with my first I had hyperemesis (basically morning sickness on steroids and long lasting). I was so sick that they had to put me on a Zofran pump where I basically had a non-stop IV of meds that I took with me everywhere. I had to change the injection site nightly, but my welts now occur on the first injection site on each leg.

I'm wondering if this is IV, or similar since mine didn't need a vein, related?

Same exact thing for me I feel the itch minutes later a small red raised area looks like a small bite always in the same spot.
On my right wrist near where you take your pulse. Goes alway after an hour or so then skin looks like normal.
Tonight it happened about 45 minutes after I ate white rice and bbq chicken.
Happens at least once or every other day.

I was following this post board for a while , but I’ve figured out a few months ago that it is an allergic reaction. I get the raised bump on my right forearm whenever I eat soy. I’ve noticed whenever I eat more of it the bigger the bump gets. Always in the same location , I wonder why? I’ve never even had a reaction to soy until this year. Goodluck to you guys figuring it out for yourselves :)

Mine is also 4 fingers below the writs on right arm?? It is funny but you notice an itch and feel the area and there appears a mosquito size bump on the skin??? weird and I home someone could get a straight answer.

I'm starting to think that we were all abducted by aliens and this is the tracker chip? I like many here have it under my right forearm just above my wrist. very weird?

I have only really noticed this the past couple years? But I did get the allergy test on both arms several years ago? The test were on my outer bicep area of the arm and this bump appears just above the wrist.

For me it happens once every day or every other day. On my wrist near where you take your pulse.
I can always tell its about to happen because of a slight itching sensation that occurs.

Within about 5-10 minutes a small red dot appears. After 10-15 minutes the small red dot either grows into the size of a mosquito bite.

Sometimes two small dots morph into a larger bite always in the same area.

Bump will last usually about an hour and disappear completely without any trace it was there.
Been going on now for about 3 months..

I got this too, or something similar. It happened quite a few months ago. One night while eating dinner I felt it on my arm and there was a ovel, almost centimeter round raised spot on my upper left arm - about midway. I just continued eating and checked on it later and it had multiplied. There were smaller spots surrounding it. I checked again around an half hour later and it was gone. The same thing happened again probably a month later at the same time, when I was eating dinner.