same!! so weird xD

Same here, raised bright red spot on the inside of my forearm, a little more than half way . It is about the circumference of a lemon except only slightly raised. Somewhat hard from the swelling, hot, intensely itchy and sore. Always same spot, usually same size. It stays for sometimes a few days to a week or more. When it goes away, the skin is different, this happened over time. The texture is different and you can see it.
I believe it is some sort of hive. I call it my internal struggle. Like something within my body is out of balance and this is where it shows up. I don’t know, just a guess .

I also have this. So weird. It definitely looks like a hive, and I always get it super late at night. It does really weird me out that it’s literally always in the same spot. On my right arm about 6 inches about my wrist. So weird. I took a video, I’m going to ask my doctor when I see him next!

does anyone else get it in multiple places? i get it like once a year and i have it right now, but it's on both of my arms, one of my left foot, one on my left leg, and 2 on my right foot. it also didn't appear all at once so more might be coming,

I’ve been dealing with the same thing, same raised hive on the inside of my arm that last for about 30 mins then goes always. Sounds like we all had a tb test done and got ahold of a bad batch and of course the doctors won’t admit to that. Like as a dermatologist how do you not know what this is? So I just self diagnosed myself with getting a bad batch of the tb shot because it’s in the exact spot where they give it to you smh.

Hi. I have had this for about 10 years now, on top of either thigh. Not TB related, but when I was pregnant with my first I had hyperemesis (basically morning sickness on steroids and long lasting). I was so sick that they had to put me on a Zofran pump where I basically had a non-stop IV of meds that I took with me everywhere. I had to change the injection site nightly, but my welts now occur on the first injection site on each leg.

I'm wondering if this is IV, or similar since mine didn't need a vein, related?

Same exact thing for me I feel the itch minutes later a small red raised area looks like a small bite always in the same spot.
On my right wrist near where you take your pulse. Goes alway after an hour or so then skin looks like normal.
Tonight it happened about 45 minutes after I ate white rice and bbq chicken.
Happens at least once or every other day.