Have you found a solution? You sound exactly like me. Let me know.

Have you found an answer to your problem. I was tested for the pheo but it was negative. I have your exact symptoms. Let me know if you found a solution?

This sounds like "dumping syndrome " check it out and tell me your thoughts

sound so like dumping syndrome- when you look it up, continue reading even if you've not had gastric surgery. Sugar ALONE, in many forms can induce this. I had surgery, went to a feeding tube for 8 weeks and was never the same. Some people have had a bout hit after a round of sugar consumption too

Hi Lonna same symptoms here, have you found any relief ?

A few months ago, a rapid pulse and chest discomfort started happening after a bowel movement. I'm a very healthy 79 year old whose blood pressure was 115 over 68, and my pulse rate was typically 68 - 70. After the rapid pulse issue occurred, my blood pressure shot up to 150/85. I don't eat sweets, and this problem happens regardless of what I eat. I plan to have a sleep apnea test.

Mine symptom is similar to your situation, i dont take any med, trying to eat better choices to see if that would help the situation. I am 34 only start noticing symptom after 3 years ago. Just glad to know I am not the only one going through this situation

You need to eat more potatoes. -Travis Heinze

Don't be embarrassed to tell your doctor what happens they have to know everything in order to help you completely. And it is nice to know that I'm not the only one suffering with these kind of problems God bless all of you

Wow yeah same boat here and thankful I'm not alone!! I personally have anxiety but I don't know why. Emotionally and mentally I feel fine but my body is displaying the random increase in HR when I have to poop. I usually get so tired when it happens too. Sometimes tingling in different areas of my body, burps and a bunch of other symptoms that we all seem to share. I'm a 35 year old female whose always been healthy but with the heart rate issue (and sometimes chest pain), I'm freaking out some. I'm at the top of my weight for a normal level... I feel this isnt my ideal due to having high energy in the past and felt better 20 lbs ago... now, the energy is fleeting. I pray a lot and once God did tell me I needed to change my diet,m twords a ketone type of diet. Oh and drop coffee (needless to say I was upset and had some words with God on that one). When I did obey, I started to feel better. But I have slipped on down twords the pizza side... I know I need to get back on track. From research, seems like a lot is related to the GI track (tummy and intestines) and acid reflux (burping and chest pain). I would advise (as I speak to myself as well), walk daily. Run if you can... this helps the intestines a lot. Also, try eating heavy veggies and less carbs. Avoid large amounts of meat (they have a screwy reaction to the pH levels inside your body - expecially chicken if you are AB or A blood type). Someone mentioned Ashwagandha herb and I tried that and then stopped (probably why symptoms came back too). I would also advise HTP-5, if you are stressed, your body burns through serotonin and sometimes you're left with sleeping issues. HTP-5 helps you body increase in serotonin. I have also researched possible bacteria issues in intestines in relation to these symptoms so personally, I'm going to start on Olive Leaf Extract (helps with that, heart issues, and soooo many other things). Keep up the fight guys! Try the exercise, diet, and herbal tricks I've mentioned and be careful of beta blockers... some have major side effects that can make things work, there are other herbal options out there. Be well and be blessed!

Hi. My name is Lizzie. And I would like to contact you about my health issues. My email is ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use​

I started having the same problem when I entered menopause and also passed out once. I will wake up and feel weird, then I get hot and my heart races and then I have to go to the bathroom. I would freak out and panic and feel so sick and have extreme anxiety surges, I now remain calm and breathe slowly walk to the bathroom and have a bowel movement. Main thing is not to panic. Remember everyone has the power to control how they body reacts to a scary situation. My bowel issues that started at the same time these heart palpitations did. My problem flares when I have too much sugar or am on vacation when it is much harder to eat whole foods only. My doctors at Cleveland Clinic have no idea why this happens but the diet I was put on works wonders. Eat healthy whole foods I avoid alcohol, caffeine, fried and other hard foods to digest. Good Luck to everyone who suffers with this problem. It is uncomfortable and scary,

serotonin hormone test