Hi Ana not sure if you will get this but have you ever heard of ppcm? It is a type of heart failure that happens durning and after being pregnant a simple bnp test can tell you what’s going on also have they done an echo to check ef fraction

I think you should see a doctor

Did u figure out what it is??

I have the same symptoms, increase in heart rate etc. On top of that, I am loosing weight as well. It dropped from 72 to 66 kg. Does anybody else have the weight loss problem as well?

Yes every time I take a few puffs my heart speeds up and I get shoulder pain

I have been told that I might get stroke as well and that I should avoid been angry. But honestly all those signs you mentioned just happen without me being angry

i have exact same symptoms....thought it was stress left arm gets tingly and heart races like crazy...told it was dehydration then afib......idk

Nicotene is a stimulant like caffeine is but you don't feel a rush of energy like caffeine so most people don't even realize it's a stimulant. So it pretty much has an immediate affect on your heart and respiratory system because your lungs are very good at absorbing the nicotine directly into the bloodstream. I have pretty severe symptoms as well. Even when I'm just lying in bed watching tv and very relaxed, suddenly I'll get this adrenaline rush type feeling very suddenly and my heart will flutter and I feel like my breath has been taken away then immediately following that is a rush of tingling throughout my body as if my blood flow ceased for a second... This will continue often for an hour or two and happens at least 5-8 days every month and only when I'm sitting still at home. Never when I'm active, which is strange. I've tried the ER back when I first started getting this but nothing was ever found. Then after an episode I would go to the doctor the next morning to get tested. Blood tests for heart attack enzimes, EKG, ECT... I even got sent home with a heart monitor for 48hrs and nothing was found. They say the tests show an average healthy 30 something year old male. So basically I've determined that the only way to get a true diagnosis is to be wearing the heart monitor and be at the doctor during an episode. I can cause one by smoking a lot and drinking a 16oz red bull but that will flaw the test and doc will just say it's the nicotine and caffeine but I know it's more than that. It's very frustrating because I feel like things are being missed or overlooked and I might have early heart disease or something. I hear stories all the time about doctors misdiagnosing or missing important details then finally after 5 to 10 doctors the patient figures out they have a serious disease or condition

I had it before. And im having it right now. Happened both when i was getting high. First was cannabis.. I called my mom and she took me to the hospital. I told them what i smoked. They took blood test and checked my heart. Said everything was fine. Then the doctor said "It's psychological. Go to a therapist."
Well i didn't. I'm not smoking alone. But i'm the only one having that. For over an hour now...

Yeah, I do every time my heart starts racing, my arm goes numb and my bicep starts hurting really sharp pain, I end up massaging the muscle around not knowing what to do, And it doesn't work ( obviously). Unsure what the hell.