My Brother in law (32 years old) has malignant hemangiopericytoma discovered 2 years ago after having a stroke. Since the stroke 2 years ago he has had brain surgery to removed the tumor. In December he had a MRI that was clear but two weeks ago he had another MRI and they located a 2 cm tumor in the same location as the previous tumor.

His Doctor as well as a tumor board recommended that he have the Brain surgery to remove the tumor. The problem is that his doctor claims to have not done 3 brain surgeries on one patient in their 30's. Does anyone have any idea what kind of outcome and recoverey time we are looking at?

My husband will be 22 on July 17th. He will be having his third brain surgery to remove a tumor on July 9th. I am not sure how the recovery time or anything is, but I also thought 3 brain surgeries on one person is crazy. Let only him barely being into his 20's.

My daughter just turned 25 and she has had brain surgery 3 times for a craniopharyngioma and it is still not completely removed. She is at home recovering quite well but is unable to opene her left eye. They are not sure if she will get the use of her left eye back again. Her tumor is also considered malignant.