SOLUTIONS TO YOUR PROBLEMS:

Reading the comments here, I'm noticing people may have different issues, so here's a solution to most of them.

Large, itchy hives: You may be allergic to heat or your own sweat. If it happens to you after working out or being outside on a hot day, not just after a shower, that's probably it. Take a antihistamine and avoid hot water, especially baths. See a doctor if it gets worse. You may also be allergic to your soap or shampoo. Try switching them.

Red blotches: You may have sensitive skin. Reduce the heat of your shower because it strips your skin of moisture, and avoid fragranced and harsh soaps. Apply a moisturizer right after showering.

Tiny red pimples, sometimes with a white head: You probably have a mild fungus issue. It's not dangerous, just annoying. Try using a zinc soap or an anti fungal soap. It could also be folliculitis, which means your hair follicules are irritated or slightly infected. Try the zinc soap as well, it helped me. If not, see a dermatologist. It could also be keratosis pilaris, which will feel more itchy or burning after a hot shower. It's also benign. See a dermatologist for lotions to treat the symptoms.

Hope this helps!

I have exactly the same issue, any type of water any time, cold or hot doesn’t matter. I have not found a single thing to stop or help this it’s sucks so much!

Do a little research on rosecia. I have the same problem and he said that was what I had. Antibiotics provides temporary relief but there is no cure. Rumor is that it is caused by intestinal issues.

It's urticarial rash, see a dermathologist about it.

Thank you for this post! I have been suffering since 2013 due to the chloramines the city uses to treat our water! I pray everyday that something will change or someone will step in and make them switch back to regular chlorine! Trying to eliminate chlorine from our showers is a very simple thing to do but when it comes to eliminating chloramines (chlorine & ammonia) from our water its extremely difficult. Plus chlorine is a much better disinfectant then chloramines!