Please let me know why my brother has red spots on his legs and feet. His feet swell up also.

maybe poor circulation?

thanks, much appreciated

Have you ever been tested for Lyme or any of it's co-infections, particularly Bartonella? Burning/painful feet is a typical symptom just as you explained it.

I have the same thing and I just hate it I am 38 years old and hiding my legs already!!!

Fungus. Get some cream fr store

I had small, red spots on my feet & legs, later had swelling of feet & legs. Long story, short: Went to a rheumatologist, diagnosed with chronic kidney disease. My advice: don't ignore little red spots!

I have red spots on top of my left thigh and burns like its on Fire. And it times at night it hurts. Been to the doctor there not sure what it is. They think its under the skin. This has been going on more then a month. I use lotion on it and some creams still there. Any one know what is cause this?

I also have under the skin red spots,doctor was stumbled never seen it,checked my sugar, no problems breathing,but summers coming I want to wear shorts

my girlfriend isnhavingthesame Thing and she's worried. I've been googlingbthis forndays now.

I see a lot of people worried about these spots and I have them to and there are scares from fleas on a farm. I had white tube socks on and they were all over my socks and bit the now I have had little red spots that look like little freckles all over my feet and ankles so just a thought maybe fleas are to blame!!

I have the same thing and it only gets worse. My face is the only place I don’t have them. I’m so scared. I went to two dr. They give me cream that had not helped.