Couldn't find what you looking for?


I had revision rhinoplasty 6 month ago and I don't like my nose. Doctor made it very short and turn up too much. I looking for a good doctor from New York who can correct my nose. If somebody know good doctor , please let me know. 

 ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use


Please tell me who your surgeon was, and where.  What else did he do for you? Is this a primary rhinoplasty? Tell me your ethnicity, if you like your bridge as is, if you had your bones worked on (that can widen the tip), etc.

Dr. Thomas Loeb, Dr. Ramtin Kassir and Dr. Oleh Slupchinsky (who is willing to use implants) to make a short nose longer--all options.

Your nasal tip cartilages were probably rotated.