I would not recommend Dr Pieter Swanepoel. I also struggled to find reviews and because i'm in Cape Town and he in PTA it was a big decision for me. I decided to go for it and must say i was utter disappointed. If i knew the result would look nothing like his pictures then i would've def not gone. Afterwards he tells me that it would've looked much better if we did open nose surgery. WTF? For lack of better words.
As i couldn't fly up to PTA every checkup he recommended a Cape Town Dr. Very good. I wish i knew him before Dr Pieter!

My 2c. DO NOT USE HIM. I think he is also getting old now and don't really want to do any complicated operations.

My experience with Prof Pieter Swanepoel was great. My breathing is now without any complications and my sinus sorted, after he did a nose-reconstruction. My nose looks good too.

Do not use this Dr, I went to him a few years back to repair and old break in my nose. He almost made it worse and in my post op follow up he said I would need to wait a year for him to go back and fix it and I would need to cover all the costs except his. He said it was how I slept after surgery. Went to another surgeon who laughed when I said who I went to and he said that Swanepoel should have retired 15 years ago.

Who was the Dr. in Cape Town Dr. Swanepoel recommended?

Good day,
I just went to see Dr. Swanepoel and I'm a bit nervous as I have not seen any good reviews, he retired last year and I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with Dr. Chris Smit who is now doing the procedures? Please advise