This will make you sad, but it's the truth. I had my gallbladder out 17 yrs ago. A lesser man would have filed for disability and given up. I had three teen age sons at home so it wasn't an option. I'm an Hvac contractor, not an easy job. When I did what the "vetranarian" that operated on me told me to do I just got sicker, weaker and skinnier. I lost an account because they thought I was a meth head. I looked that bad. I've tried everything and I've ended up on the one diet thought impossible without a gallbladder. Ketogenic. Before this diet my stomach was in non stop turmoil. I had all the symptoms of crohns, try working in the trades with that. They'll tell you you can't eat fats. Fact is, the lack of good fats is unhealthy. The truth is you can't extract the nutrients from the fats and they end up in you colon indigested like most of what you eat without a gallbladder. Your going to need to start seeing which digestive enzymes suit you. I'd start with bile salts but start slow. Think of your gut flora as a gage where the needle used to be held near the middle by the bile excreted from your much needed gallbladder. Without it the needle swings right to left from one extreme to the other. You know all to well what those extremes are. It's friggin horrible isn't it. It turns everything into a potential crisis. Simple things you never gave a second thought before. Ok ketogenic is anti inflammatory diet. It'll fix stuff you didn't intend for it to. I'm not a dietician so grain of salt here. But I've lived with this for almost two decades. Some oils don't require your liver to digest, coconut oil and pumpkin seed oil are my go to. The medical profession tried to turn me into a vegetarian. I did as I was told for 5 months. They turned me into a walking Whoopi cushion. My intestines would blow up to the point they were under my rib cage. The pain was unreal. Imagine a great big salad indigested laying in your colon. I Flip them the bird and started swimming against the current. I literally began doing the opposite they told me on purpose. As soon as I did I started putting muscle back on and getting stronger. My age is guessed at 10+ yrs less than I am. My blood pressure is below my mid 20s sons. I treadmill most days for a half hour with 15 lbs of weight strapped to legs and arms with the incline on 15 for the entire time. The Ketogenic diet gave me my life back. We're all different, it may not work for you. Turn the food pyramid upside down. Sugar is the devil and so are most artificial sweeteners. I use stevia exclusively. This I by no stretch telling you you'll be as good as new. There not suppose to cut parts off of us. Keto keeps the needle closer to the middle. The less you cheat the closer to the middle it stays. Get used to watching people eat, especially before the meal is brought. Drive through window is a thing of the past except for KFC grilled in my case. Hope this helps. Doctors are like every other trade, there's a few that are actually good at what they do. The rest went to medical school because their parents could afford it, their neither called nor gifted. Seriously

Yes, this happens when I bend.

Any improvement? I had my galbladder removed 2.5 years ago . No pain or problems for 9 months then got a little niggle upper right abdomen which has progressed into discomfort that spreads from abdomen under right ribcage to my back. Its now a physical pain but not to touch . I was and still am convinced its my liver but Had mri on liver and pancreas but both fine apparently. Now told i have nerve damage .if this pain keeps getting worse as it is doing im gonna be in trouble soon as it will be unbearable. My bowel has also completely slowed down.Have you had any improvement?

Did you ever find out the cause/treatment for this??? I’m having the exact same problem now. I know this post was a year ago, but maybe you can help me. The doctor sent me for ultrasound and said there was scar tissue from my gallbladder surgery, and then “just in case” wanted to send me for an MRI. It made me worry that it was a little more than just scar tissue, and I haven’t gotten my results back yet from the MRI

I having same issues right side under rib, I have talked my Dr n explained my pain under my rib, the Dr told me the scar tissue in inside where the gull bladder was attached to that the surgeon had to go back inside take the clip of n remove scar tissue n close back up. I can't remember ever the name of it was called but I'm save this page n post once I talk to Surgon Tuesday..

I had my gallbladder removed April 4 of this year. I have been in constant pain ever since. I jave had numerous ct scans and shows nothing. Was even told i should see a psychiatrist. I know im not crazy. What is wrong wth me?

So what happened since?