I had serequel for 3 months and put on 30kg. It was about 600grams a day, it was practically what i ate. Im wondering if this drug blocks the nutrient absorber and turns everything into fat? I have lost the weight and its all on my stomach. I wish they would adjust this drug so that it didnt case this. In the meantime i will try anti bloating medications.

I have the same problem.. people always say my belly is cute or how far long, am I.... It sucks.......... I think, I will need to change medications soon.

I am getting this problem... I am worried too... Why does this happen?The doctors can not seem to hep either...

I am a disabled Vet. and when I went to the VA Clinic they always take your weight and blood pressure. In one week I gained on their scale over 20 pounds. They didn't seem concerned? I went home and stepped on my scale at the house and it showed that I had gained the weight. I couldn't get a response from my primary doctor as to a reason for the weight gain, and I can't lose the weight. I haven't gained anymore weight but I am scared that there is something wrong with me as I have never had this ever happen to me before, and I can't seem to lose any of the weight that I gained in that week. I am going to see a doctor outside of the VA to see if I can get some reason for the weight gain. I am 64 years old and other then needing a hip replacement and a lower spine fusion, My vitals and blood tests are all within the normal range. I went from a waist of 36 to a size 40. I sti
Paul from Sacramento CA.

Dont stop cold turkey you will get very sick a bad headache for days nauses and itching all over talk to your dr before stopping seroquel on your own please

I have the same problem. I am on 600mg a day. I work out everyday but cannot get rid of the stomach. I have gained 24 pounds in the past 4 months

My legs ache sometimes too I have bloating sometimes also haven’t really gained much weight and believe it or not sometimes I feel cold

Omygosh, I'm going through the same thing this is miserable, my neuropathy is worse along with constant bloat and weight gain I usually have a nice ab and it's hard to breathe and walk So Uncomfortable

I'll cold turkey I can't handle this I'm SO UNCOMFORTABLE , constant bloat +weight gain, hands/feet tingle, itchy skin and eyes, breakouts. How long till the weight comes off? My stomach looks like I'm 7 mos pregnant, I exercise and I'm miserable

I never was fat and even when I would gain a little weight, I always had a flat belly and a small waist. I've been taking 25mg of serequel for several years to help me sleep, Suddenly I developed fat rolls in my stomach area and even on my back. I could no longer wear my favorite clothes and I was so sad. I eat very little and. exercise. Nothing helped until I stopped serequel 6 days ago. My back fat is gone and slowly my stomach is shrinking. Don't let them tell you it is from over eating!