Or just stop smoking cannabis? I'd be interested to know how your situation turned out, and you seemed to have genuine concerns to begin with but some how subliminally tried to provide more reason for smoking towards the end. Being predisposed by a biased sense of perception because of drug dependence is in itself paranoia... You think cannabis Taste's good, wait until you join the dark side Obie one conobie

I smoked from 16 , I am now 20 I have give up weed 5 or 6 times but I have always went back to it after 1 smoke I’m hooked again ! I have give it up 2 weeks ago and this time I am exprencing the most strange thoughts and very bad paranoia witch I have allways had but this time my crazy thoughts also experience hallucinations like some one has insulted me but it is just 2 sounds merging together like the wind and tv ad

How are you now mate? I quit smoking weed just 2months ago. And now im always thinking if i will be going back to my normal state of mind

Hi im 21 and I used to smoke weed from age 17 to about 4 months ago. I first smoked when i was 15, and the expirience was amazing, and at age 17 i got a regular supply and started smoking every day by the time i turned 18. Between age 18-19 i smoked all the time, 4 blounts almost every day. I stopped after getting bisted for a few months, but by a month before my 20th birthday, i started to smoke again, this time primarily wax. I did this till i turned 21 when i started to tapor. I was already getting very paranoid but was only smoking to go to bed. However i found my axiety was subsiding and i started to do very well for myself, although i was drinking like a fish every other night. Then in january of 2018 everything changed. A traumatic incident occurred, and it bothered me for a few days, but it wasnt till february when i smoked a blount for the first tine in months that the paranoia began. And it hit me like a train wreck.
I started to seriuosly doubt myself, i became delusional and was paranoid 24/7. I couldnt get out of my head and thoughts wpupd just race through it. Booze only gave me temporary releif, but in the morning i was back to being paranoid. I suffered from severe anxiety attacks and certain ppl woupd trigger me. The paranoia got a lot better but it still crops up from time to time. As of today, the pot paranoia will generally subside for a few days, but after a couple weeks or a weekend of heavy partying it will come back with a vengeance, although not nearly as intense as it was in February. Still there are sometimes where i feel like im losing my mind and the only way to get out is to commit suicide or find some hard drug that will make me totally numb to the world such as heroin (ive never done heroin before, but this is how paranoid i get!). I get insomnia, and only sleep a few hours in the morning. Sometimes when im driving or walking out in the street i think cops or hobos will arrest or rob me. Its almost as if im high all the time even though i havent smoked in months. Ive been taking kratom and a whole range of supplements to combat the paranoia and restore sanity, and while these do help they dont end them entirely only treat them. The one positive thing is the last time i quit kratom i did not suffer from any pot paranoia, only typical kratom withdrawl.
Anyhow, while its gotten better i still get extreme attacks from time to time, its only after it subsides that i find releif. My brother had the same issue but got over it after 6 months. I hope that this will be true with me, but its good to see that im not alone.