I thought I was the only one with this issue.. I have the exact same symptoms and all the Dr says is ibs..!!!

Im experiencing the same thing since I was diagnosed with adenomyosis.

I also have same problem. My bladder hurts in the morning around 5 am almost everyday. Doctors have no clue, they recommended all kind of tests but nothing was found. Seems like i have to live with this forever now.
For me heating pads working a lot. i just put the heating pad on my bladder for few minutes and most of the time pains go away but sometime pain comes down. this is only thing working for me. i hope it will help you guys too.

Please help I'm doubling over with pain, it gets so severe that I break out in a sweat & is unable to move or manage to be comfortable in only 19 please help

I have been diagnosed with an irritable bladder. I also have ibs. In the morning and throughout the night and i am extremely uncomfortanble and have to get up to urinate a few times through the night. I also have pain down my leg into my hips. All my pain begins to alleviate the second i pee. I believe when the bladder fills up it pushers on other things that surround it....including nerves, which explains the pain down my leg. I also have nerve damage in my pelvic area (caused by cancer in my pelvis) which doesnt help. The irritable bladder also causea me to drain slow and always have the urge to urinate...evem when there is very little urine in my bladder. I think between trapped gas caused by ibs and having an irritable bladder...mornings are pretty painful

I think you must have a check of roughage in your body.

i am also experiencing the same thing since the age of 13 or 14.i also have polycystic ovaries

I would highly recommend Dr. John McDougall. I also highly recommend checking out his videos on youtube. Some really good videos are "Fighting the Big Fat Lies With Fad Free Truth (there are several parts to it), "The Perils of Dairy", and "The Role of Meat in the Human Diet". Another great video from a different source is "Eating-Rave Diet Third Edition.

He will respond to your emails. He's pretty busy but he's responded to mine within a few days. Keep an open mind. He and his collegues are doing amazing things few doctors will even look into.

Other doctors I recommend researching:

Dr. Michael Gregor
Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn
Dr. Joel Furman
And any other doctors that are associated with them. The numbers are growing

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

The nervous system is often overlooked by medical doctors, and most chiropractors only provide symptom relief, but a corrective chiropractor has the skills to get it working properly, which can reverse a lot of ailments, including ones often diagnosed as disease.

Dr. John Bergman is a great source to learn from when it comes to the nervous system. Not the best source on diet, although most of what he says is true in that area.

A great video of his, is "The Human Body-How The Nervous System Works", and "Updated How To Reverse Arthritis Naturally". Great sources on the healing potential the body has if treated right.

God Bless!!!

Shannon, did you not read that men are also having the same? I do not think nerve pain from a hysterectomy is even a differential diagnosis for lower right quadrant pain...your case was unique to you, please, stop giving abstract information.

I have similar pain in the morning. I attributed it to my hysterectomy but it's been almost 3 years. A friend of mine who has 6 kids by natural vaginal birth with morning pain told me to drink hot coffee ( sometimes I drink hot tea) in the morning while still laying down. Your organs are supposed to still be sleepy so either my husband gets it or I get it and get back in bed quickly. Rest the hot cup on the lower belly over your bladder when not sipping. It can take 30 minutes to an hour, but most of the time my morning bm is initiated by this and no where near as painful. It is the only thing that works for me. I have been tested and had a complete physical recently, nothing. I'm guessing Ibs or ic but I like no meds when I can find something that works. Good luck!

Hi
Most medications have side effects to our bodies such as aspirin etc and how we eat and drink especially alcohol..I use to have these pains on mornings until I had a herbalist boil different natural herbs for me to drink including herbs that you use to cook everyday ...and it did me well..I use to be visiting doctors up and down ...spending money with no results..but all this while I had an abdominal inflammation...what we eat and drink will show and we grow...eat healthy ...instead of coffee drink herbal tea u can make them on ur own..weed tea is very healthy...lemon leaf tea..a tsp of honey or a tsp of virgin coconut oil.research for all healthy herbal tea and u be fine..all medications have side effects ...from my experience i don't visit doctors

Have you tried to see if it's just Acid Reflux? tones of people are saying they are experiencing stomach pain but this is what Acid Reflux does because it's Acid, a very bad kind that forms in the stomach and hurts the stomach lining thus the agonizing pain and IT IS very painful despite what commercials or docs and nurses would have you believe, i wouldn't listen to docs or nurses these days because they'll mess you around, put you in a dozen scans and even make you worry it could be something like stomach cancer when they damn well know it could just be Acid Reflux, get some Gavison or the cheaper kind, take 1 tablespoon and drink some water with it because it's quite thick and chalky but tastes good :), learn more about your own bodies because no doc or nurse won't tell you wants wrong these days because people just seem to of given up on everything but would rather mess people around in the mean time to the point they won't tell you about something as simple as Acid Reflux, try it out and take it as soon as the pain comes on then tell us if it goes away about a min or 2. It can be so painful i makes you go pale, sweaty then throw up, i sometimes get it too.

I’m a 19 year old female and I just started college in the fall I have been having the same issue ever since I started I’ve searched for answers online because it’s hard to get home and go to the doctor. It is very painful and it’s my whole abdomen it almost feels like the pain you would have after working out and doing abs for me it always hurts to to breathe because it moves my abdomen and that’s inly makes things worse. If anyone knows what this is please help.

acid reflux includes small amounts of voluntary vomiting the acid gets pulled up into your throat this is nothing like that this is abdominal soreness.