Hi I've been experiencing occasional massive bloating, pain, and it's so bad I can hardly breathe. Trying to pass it or "burping" hardly helps. I haven't really noticed when I would get these episodes, but I've noticed that they began after I had my first child. I never had gas or any gastro problems during either if my pregnancies. But it's definitely a menace and a pain. I always keep gas-x in hand and don't know what to do but to take it and wait till it naturally passes.

You are not alone. The same happens to me that time of month but not severe as you. I'm 120 pounds. I have attributed it to the menstrual swelling playing havoc and creating extra pressure on my intestines

PLEASE try IBERGAST. For the treatment of gastric and abdominal discomfort associated with functional and motility-conditioned gastrointestinal distubances. Eg, Funtional dyspepsia and IBS.