I have had same problem all my life. I am 28yo FM one child. I was diagnosed with chari malformation 1. Seen nero dr has scans all done. Dr said possible cause. But if my problems are not affecting quality of life no surgery is suggested. Not saying this is your problem but ur not alone ....

I am 28yo F one child. Feet go cold and numb alot. Dizzy and pressure when stand up to fast. Instant headache and an ultra sound like in my ears while on my stomach w head up.. Was diagnosed with chari malformation1 2years ago. I had these symptoms all my life. Nero dr. In grand rapids MI said may be related but if symptoms were not affecting quality of life the surgery wasnt nessasary.

Was diagnosed with cari malformation 1 2 years ago.

Hello everyone,

I have these symptoms minus the stomach pain. It also happens when I bend over to pick something up. I actually passed out tonight from laying on my stomach propped up on my elbows tonight. I have something called IIH (idiopathic intracranial hypertension) or pseudotumor celebri. It’s like having a brain tumor with all the symptoms without actually physically having a tumor. What this means is the pressure in my head is way too high. I’ve never passed out from bending over but I come very close until tonight. I called my neurosurgeon and they told me to make an appointment with them. So if this is happening to you, maybe you should get it checked out!

P.s. My “disease” causes blindness so if you notice sudden vision loss, definitely see a doctor!

Thank you so much for this information Mary. I am 30 and everything you described happens to me. I guess its time to go back to the Dr

I am 14 and i go through the same thing. I have been searching for an answer for over 2 years, but i cant find anything. The most common answer about getting sick when laying on your stomach is pregnancy, but seeing as how im 14, thats not a possibility. The other common one was Anemia, it made a lot of sense as i had most of the symptoms, however when i went for a blood test, it turned out i was not anemic. I really need to find an answer to this as i am making a list of potential medical issues i may need help for.

You are amazing!, I'm glad you are preparing ahead of time, who else is better than yourself to listen to you own body.

Woah. This sounds like exactly what happens to me.
Thanks for the input!!!

I have the same problem and experience it when on a trampoline too. I also have a mitro prolapse valve. Did you get any answers?

Thank you Mary. About time I finally get a answer. I've seen post's with symptoms over and over but never an educated guess. Thank you. It's exactly what I thought. It literally feels like my blood is being blocked off. Think I might should go to the doctor.

You need to see Chiari Malformation and see a neurologist.

I've been suffering for 2 years with crushing pressure headaches, dizziness, vertigo, ear and sinus pain. The crushing pressure headaches come when i bend down or lay on my front. As well as throughout the day.
Long story short I saw 2 ENT specialist both carried out endoscopy and mri on the front of my head. My ears are immaculate and no problem with sinuses. They sent me away saying it was stress and I was effectively making it up. I suffered for a whole year trying to ignore it before I finally couldn't bare the pain and went to a neurologist. Immediately he advised it could be a particular type of migraine that needs treatment or more likely Chiari Malformation. Sent me for a full brain mri to be sure. I will see him tomorrow for the results.
I searched for so long for an answer and suffered thinking I was crazy making it happen because trusted doctors ignored me. This neurologist was furious saying I should never have suffered for so long and this is a very real issue that needs fixing ...If you read about Chiari Malformation it seems pretty much to the T.

I'm hoping for migraine as I really don't want surgery but remember this site from 6 months ago and thought this might help u guys.

Good luck and best wishes to all of u.

I have the same problem and I'm 16 year old girl, though I'm currently on here trying to figure out the same thing. I came across another post where a man has the same issue but he takes Wellbutrin (a depressive medication I believe) Which, I too take. I take depressive and bipolar meds so I get them confused... Anyway, my pointy thingy is, if you take meds, buproprion or something, that may be it?