New Member
Try Apple Cider Vingar..
Its gets rid of cramps, indigestion, warts and plantar warts too

I get these demonic leg cramps too. I found that drinking an ounce or so of pickle juice helps stop them along with heat. I use a tube sock filled with dry rice that is quick to heat in the microwave.potassium, calcium & magnesium help too.

New Member
1 post
Thanks for that info. I can relate to what you say totally. That pain is the worst ever. I get it sometimes in both legs and I jump out of bed screaming in pain! It's so painful I'm unable to walk but I just about manage to stand on my toes whilst trying to press the tight muscles. I associate my condition with dehydration but doctors have been rubbish............

I don't know if it is too late to reply. The cramps on my inner thighs were excruciating- honestly I thought I would die of a heart attack they were so bad. No exercise or stretch helped- once they started I couldn't do anything to relieve the pain, with other cramps massage or walking helped but not these. And it got to the point where I was having them several times a week usually when I was in bed for the night, it got so bad I didn't want to go to bed. Finally found a solution - a glass of V8 everyday. I believe it is the potassium, very high level in V8. I drink the low sodium one. As a result I haven't had a thigh cramp in almost a year, since I began drinking it.

I, too, have had this excruciating inner thigh pain and cramping for years - even the symptom where your feet splay out and pull up. I had natural childbirth with 3 children and the pain doesn't even compare. I do not take blood pressure medication. I have tried everything - most of the suggestions here, the minerals, lots of water, etc, and they help to some extent but not completely. What I have figured out about mine is that I believe they are being caused by my lower back. When I feel them coming on, I put the heating pad fairly hot and lay it under my lower back, very low at the hip level. If I don't have a heating pad, I get in a hot shower and let the water run on my lower back. I still get them but they ease up fairly quickly. I have tried to associate them with things I do and I have figured this out: Sitting for a long period on a hard surface; being on feet a lot in high heels; lots of bending, stooping and lifting heavy things. (Note: all of these things affect your lower back). It is not always practical not to do these things so I almost know when I am going to get them. I mostly get them in bed though I have gotten them in getting up from sitting and while riding in the car a few times. I was at a 2 hour wedding recently and sat on a church pew, then went to the reception and sat in a folding chair for another 4 hours - I was also wearing heels. I suspected I would get them and took some precautions when I went to bed - took my minerals (potassium, magnesium taurate, B12 and 2 Aleve for good measure, drank a ton of water, and put my heating pad under my back. Went to sleep and woke up with them. My heating pad had automatically turned off so I turned it back on and did some deep breathing. It takes a good 10 minutes once they hit. I have also had some success with getting up and walking but that is tough to do as it is so painful. Hope this helps someone.